Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scratchcard investment thread

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Scratchcard investment thread

hello

i've been thinking of investing a bit of cash in scratchcards to see how well it goes.

was thinking maybe a tenner? or fiver, not sure.

anyone up for doing the same? if you report back how much you won, i will draw a graph.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I have just invested 0, I can report back I also won nothing with that level of investment.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

come on bro, you are moneybags, make the investment and we will see what happens in the interests of science
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I always get caught up in shit like this...
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

wicked. tenner?

Have you been looking at my redunancy cheque again?

Ok, if I leave the house today I will pony up a few grand for scratch cards... see what gives.

looking at it? i spent most of it last week.

all seriousness, sorry to hear about that.

In all seriousness, don't be, I was fucking made up to get out, did 16 years, took a nice payoff, spending the next month or two chilling and enjoying my shiny new 1080p projector and its 120" screen Wouldnt have bought that if I didnt get the cheque

Back looking for a job in the new year but I am just in a fortunate position where for once I can have Christmas off and actually not worry about cash.

p.s did you buy anything nice your end with my cash?

Right, this is how shit went down. Bought 10's worth of scratchcards on my dinner, gave one to my mate Maurice who sells the Big Issue (if he wins the big one, I at least want my quid back), and from the remaining 9, I won 2 back.

I think we all learned something from this.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.