Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Scratchcard investment thread

The tension and suspense in this thread is crippling. It's like the film Speed, except with more acceptable levels of Keanu Reeves.

govner you need come down jollys mate daves like scratcard king pal hes allways wins mate swer hes magick or something hes doing my brane sagarey son
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Ah today I shall go rejoice in returning to the shop that sold me those cards and demand payment for my scratching skills...

Hmmm what to spend my 2 profit on...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I normally get a couple of scratchys on a saturday when I buy my lottery tickets and never win shit.

See Sledge, I abstain from lottery and scratch cards usually, I feel that helped with my success in this regard, I was able to focus on the scratch more because I was not taking it for granted...Its all about the scratch focus!

jamesgladiator

i got a 2pound deal or no deal card and won 40quid .. and got a new xmas 5pound card and won 20pound

James, next time, build up the tension a bit fella, that was all over in seconds for me

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ah today I shall go rejoice in returning to the shop that sold me those cards and demand payment for my scratching skills...

Hmmm what to spend my 2 profit on...
    Is it worth using those odds and buying 100 quids worth to try and make a 20 quid return in pofit.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Is it worth using those odds and buying 100 quids worth to try and make a 20 quid return in pofit.
    No, it would be better served spending it on hookers and drugs.

Or, if you do want free money from gambling...Quidco. Simples, made a fair few hundred using that website

jamesgladiator

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    James, next time, build up the tension a bit fella, that was all over in seconds for me
    sorry mate next time il do it while playing the trumpet