Thread: Accidentaly walked in on a broad getting slammed

Default Accidentaly walked in on a broad getting slammed

Well, I work in hotels.

I go round, room to room, bang on the door, and when I don't hear anything, I go inside to scrub the shit off the toilet and change the stained sheets.

Anyways, I was cruising the rooms today, and I gave a quick knock on one, only to hear nothing, so I assumed the people were outside.

I whack the key card in the door, and waltz inside; but as soon as I enter, I notice the room is pitch black, and this strong smell of person odor hits me right in the face; you know the type you get when someones sleeps in a room all night and don't open a window when they wake up.

Next thing I hear, "ooohhhh, uugghh, OH MY GOOOOOODDD!!".

Some bitch's voice is making these queer sounds.

Next thing I realize, I've walked in on some broad climaxing.

I was like, "damn!".

I basically didn't know what to do.
    They were clearly aware I was in the room, as I'd knocked and yelled out "housekeeping", before I made my entrance, but I assume at that point in proceedings, they weren't gonna be interrupted for nothing or nobody.

Anyways, I say the first thing that came to mind, which was,

"Sorry to bother you. Would you like service today?".

I can hear the bitch still moaning and panting, and when I don't get any comprehensible reply, I give it,

"Okay, no problem. I'll come back later, yes?", and then I accidentally slam the door real hard on my way out.

I'm a few steps away, about to go into the next room, when I hear the bloke that was doing the plowing, bellowing and shouting, what I assumed were obscenities, like he's real upset about something.
    But I figure he's in no state to chase out after me now.

I basically carry on my days work and don't give it another thought.
    But damn..

An awkward moment for sure...

simalar things hapened to me taday pal, just ran out sagarey room at hospatal an was tryna find exsit but went into wrong room son went into some room with cryeng famerley all on bed an didant leve coz was gonna arsk where is exsit but it wernt in there fella was about to go but one muggy cunt made mastake calleng me a creep pal so ko'd all them cowerds govner
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    simalar things hapened to me taday pal, just ran out sagarey room at hospatal an was tryna find exsit but went into wrong room son went into some room with cryeng famerley all on bed an didant leve coz was gonna arsk where is exsit but it wernt in there fella was about to go but one muggy cunt made mastake calleng me a creep pal so ko'd all them cowerds govner
    See, I'm not sure if your taking the piss or what, with this quirky/possibly dyslexic, writing style.

nar pal didant go school much mate coz ko'd head techer in assambley he larghed when i said am gonna be champ mate, son if i was you you should have got that bird mate ko the guy see whose the hardar lad an whose gonna get the bird fella
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Well I got caught at 3am this morning hanging out the back of one of the Accounts girls from work by the hotels night manager in one of the main stairwells after our works xmas party!! That made for an interesting conversation over breakfast with my MD considering I've only been working there for 2 weeks!
    Meh...........