Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attn Police on the forum.

I am happy to be a paid informant , please PM me for details...happy to take Paypal

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

jamesgladiator

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post

Here, constable......knock one out
    LOL nice one bet iran would spite blood

mighty mouse

Mr policeman when arresting people are you allowed to use the finger of doom technique ?
    For those of you who do not know this technique it is when you put your finger around ur bum hole or even in (depends how sqeemish you are) and then stick ur finger up the persons nose you are arresting. I for one use this in grappling competition and it works a treat.

mighty mouse

Mr policeman when arresting people are you allowed to use the finger of doom technique ?
    For those of you who do not know this technique it is when you put your finger around ur bum hole or even in (depends how sqeemish you are) and then stick ur finger up the persons nose you are arresting. I for one use this in grappling competition and it works a treat.

jamesgladiator

Quote Originally Posted by mighty mouse View Post
    thats why most of them say there job is shit