Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AddictedMMA Ring Girl of the Year Award

There is a lot of love from the Welsh for the lovely Emily!!

Zoe James by a country mile. Some are quite pretty, some have nice bodies and a couple look like strippers, but she is stunning

Em is sound, very nice girl..
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Zoe James by a country mile. Some are quite pretty, some have nice bodies and a couple look like strippers, but she is stunning
    I see you got a "tweet" from the lovely Ms. James thanking you for your comments dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickett180 View Post
    I see you got a "tweet" from the lovely Ms. James thanking you for your comments dude!!
    We've decided on a spring wedding. I will be sporting a pastel blue zoot suit.

Danni Denton or Brooklyn FTW

Dannii D and Poppy, together...at the same time....
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

I've seen Laura in Fighters Only & Nikki at UCMMA. Both fit. Is Laura jones still a ring girl? There's some good shouts on there.

Is it me, or are the "wow you are fit" comments on them just , creepy* - apologies for any of you who are responsible but I can't be arsed blowing smoke up someones arse who I will never meet. (Unless thats one lucky girl...)

*not the right word, better than rapey which isnt the right word either, but can't think of the right word to describe it properly.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.