Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: morbid curiosity

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    Never seen the 2 guys and a hammer, only heard brief things about it. what's the back story to it other than to psychopaths? is it a revenge attack or something?
    Just some teens who went on a killing spree and documented most of it with mobile phone footage. Sick evil fuckers.

steve_langford

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity#Morbid_curiosity

Sorry, mobid curiosity is already a thing.
    .........phew

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    Never seen the 2 guys and a hammer, only heard brief things about it. what's the back story to it other than to psychopaths? is it a revenge attack or something?
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Didnt even know about the hammer thing til recently, googled it and read what happened, have no desire to watch it, bit like all those beheading videos that were floating about - there is a part of me that was curious and wanted to see them, but a bigger part of me knows that once you watch it, you can't take it back. I am not squemish by any means and love horror films but I try and draw a line between real and holywood when it comes to gore, I may one day watch one as there is still the curiosity in the back of my head but ...I dunno, think I would rather watch some KO's highlight reels on youtube than 2 dudes beating another to death with hammers for giggles. Totally understand why people will watch them though, just not for me today..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I get curious and would watch the videos if they were there but wouldnt go looking for them.

I remember there was a video a few years back of a guy with a chainsaw beheading a live pig in a room covered in plastic sheets and the pig just writhing around sqealing like fuck with no head. That defenitely curbed my curiosity.

Rotten.com was sick as fuck too. I remember the guy who'd come off a motorbike, lost half his face and his tongue was sticking out - like a KISS mask covered in blood...

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Just some teens who went on a killing spree and documented most of it with mobile phone footage. Sick evil fuckers.
    the link was on here a couple of years ago ....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

No interest. Seen people in some horrific states, watched people breathe last breath, heard of people doing terrible things (and seen the results), if my reality needs me to witness these things first hand I will be able to but that stuff is disturbing and grotesgue, and worst still someone found time to put it online for entertainment - there is nothing entertaining about another persons fears/pains unless the outcome is good for all - but when someone dies/is torutured etc? I know a guy who had all those snuff films and to be honest I thought he was pretty pathetic, big guy everyone looked up to - tattoos, dog, big name/hood reputation, known for this and that (we were young and this meant something then) but the vids made me look down on him from above, I immediately knew to keep those vids and to enjoy them means I don't want to know you. Fuck. That.
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 19-12-2011 at 01:01 PM.

jamesgladiator

snuff movies and killing sprees iv got hundereds of links to videos of that sort if anybody wants any let me know lol

Some of the things those hammer lads did were unbelievable, cutting a fetus straight out of a pregnant women. mental

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

i want to watch this hammer video now? link please?...does that me make Morbidly Curious or just sick?

****....dont worry found it.....turned it off after about 30 seconds...****

I used to get those "Faces of Death" i think thats what they were called, on VHS, LP too, so like 6 hours of strong, odd and horrible footage, but just had to watch
    Last edited by MrHillman; 19-12-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.