Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These Are the Last Photos of Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things

Hybrid View

Default These Are the Last Photos of Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things

When Kim Jong-Il died Saturday he was on a train finishing up one of his frequent "field guidance tours," which are famous on the internet for the surreal photos they produced of Kim looking at everyday objects. Here are photos taken during the last stop on Kim's last tour, about two days before his death.

http://gawker.com/5869446/these-are-...ings/gallery/1

I have enjoyed Kim Jong-Il looking at things , his looking will be missed

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Ha, that is brilliant thanks for them! It does make you wonder how he justified such odd behaviour though.

I was reading some 'facts' on him earlier, a few off the top of my head:

His birth was foretold by a talking sparrow - two rainbows then appeared and a new star appeared in space when he was born.

He invented the hamburger..

He wanted to breed giant rabbits to end the famine..

Has the best round of golf on record, on his FIRST ever game. Something like 5 holes in one, in a row.. I think it said he was 25 shots under par on a 72 par course. LOL.

Rather than help his people, he built an entirely false city for show.. You can search that one and see the buildings have no windows and are empty shells. All lights are timed and has street cleaners etc etc.

Worldwide fashion icon.

He kidnapped short people to rid their inferior genes! LOL!!

Kidnapped two South Korean film makers solely to make him films that he wrote himself. Truly unbelievable.

The list goes on and on! Very funny, worth a search, he was like a demented child it seems!
    Ninja

he deserves a film about him

I read about the kidnapping short people thing, apparently he sent out letters saying he had invented a drug to "cure" shortness and everyone who replied he kidnapped and sent to live in a remote place with other shorties and disabled folk!

Quote Originally Posted by UKVenom View Post
    I read about the kidnapping short people thing, apparently he sent out letters saying he had invented a drug to "cure" shortness and everyone who replied he kidnapped and sent to live in a remote place with other shorties and disabled folk!

Absolutely mental he was, that is mind boggling to me.
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by UKVenom View Post
    So damn glad that I binned that one as junk mail....

The thing is its so ridiculous it couldnt possibly be true could it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    he deserves a film about him
    Fuck Yeah!

Oh wait.....

It was the golf thing that had me in stiches. The government media releases some absolute bollocks about him.

A journalist got into N Korea and saw the way the population worship him and he couldn't work out if they genuinely loved him or did it so they didn't get taken away for 're-education' like in the film Brazil.

Shit, I like looking at things now and then, does this mean I am a Dictator?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.