Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

I think Dave Lee Vs Graham Turner would be a terrific match up! CW lets get this on!!!
    Shah Hussain, Pro MMA record: 4-6-0,Team Crossface, Icon BJJ, Thames Valley Wrestling

Turner vs AlanOmer or Dave Hill would be quality.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

lol @ the implication either of these two are "scared" of Turner after facing the likes of Pickett, Curan, Imanari, Silva, Maeda, Page, Niinimaki, Mann etc etc between them.

They are both getting on and can't be blamed for picking any fights they do take very carefully. Both these guys have had all sorts of issues with people pulling out, injury, promotions folding, the usual stuff.. I know for a fact there hasn't been a match worth making on Cagewarriors for Danny for years.

Yes he's that good.
    Fighting afterburner is a scary prospect.
    Lol at Danny batten being too good to fight on cagewarriors - great fighter but not defending your belt for that long?
    Crazy.
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    Yes he's that good.
    Fighting afterburner is a scary prospect.
    Lol at Danny batten being too good to fight on cagewarriors - great fighter but not defending your belt for that long?
    Crazy.
    Is he injured or something?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I'm quite impressed this thread made it through 25 posts without an 'is Danny Batten injured' thread reference....oh wait.

On a serious note, it's a shame as I would love to have seen Graham vs Rob. But I'm sure the CW team will come up with a cracking replacement match as they always do when the chips are down and it's crunch time.

EDIT: Bollocks I posted that before I saw Homers 'injury' post. Damn you!
    Last edited by Josh Palmer; 21-12-2011 at 04:05 PM.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by peggle View Post
    lol @ the implication either of these two are "scared" of Turner
    I think this has been inferred rather than implied

Huge fan of both and they have more than paid their dues in ukmma to earn fans respect. But no acceptable fight offered in 6 years for danny worthy of defending his title for? Call me skeptical but i aint buying that. I know cw had some problems for a while and danny had injuries but... 6 years!!

As for Robbie. I don't think anyone (except Graham B) has questioned his reason for not fighting. But a fighter like Robbie who has been there and done it, taking another fight, against a lower ranked opponent on a lower profile show within 14days of the show he pulled from AFTER contracts were sent out is bound to raise a few eyebrows.

postpone for the winner of conor v steve. both of these guys have put the time in with CW and surely the winner deserves first shot?

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    I think this has been inferred rather than implied

As for Robbie. I don't think anyone (except Graham B) has questioned his reason for not fighting. But a fighter like Robbie who has been there and done it, taking another fight, against a lower ranked opponent on a lower profile show within 14days of the show he pulled from AFTER contracts were sent out is bound to raise a few eyebrows.
    This ^^^^

Thank you Graham Cooke.

The point of this tread is " honesty " some managers need to learn to be honest instead of playing games, the wheel goes round.

Its a small World .
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

me Paul Reed

I would like the offer.

lol at Robbie taking an easier fight. He is a fireman i think and would work shifts. I guess the ogle date works out for him.
    Last edited by Reedy; 21-12-2011 at 04:30 PM.