Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

On you go then I have nothing to hide please share and nothing to be ashamed of Its up to me who I want to fight and nothing to do with little midgets who are always up to no good. Spill whatever info you have. You would be doing me a favour
    Gladiatorial Combat Legends Gym David "The Gladiator" Galbraith

boxingbrit

For the record i had Davie matched with Jay Furness on my show in Huddersfield before it had to be postponed. Still a good fight if we can sort it in 2012 i think

Should have quoted the midget is rab mcrumb sorry to offend small people he is rather mischevious tho
    Gladiatorial Combat Legends Gym David "The Gladiator" Galbraith

i blame the #bigbagofmoney for the recent CW spats
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

boxingbrit

The old CW Team has run off with the #bigbagofmoney and all the CW common sense by the looks of it. I still speak to Andy Lillis and Tony Mac regularly from their villas in the Bahamas. Good on them

whats the average temperatures in their pools? 24 degrees? or is that too warm?

Uuurgh.. Low class thread
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    No it wouldn't... No offence to Reed, his last 3 opponents have had a combined record of 8-43.

And? I won them. The 2 fights before that I lost a really tight split decision in Sweden to swede end no 3 ranked European featherweight and knocked out akira also swede in Sweden who couldn't get a featherweight to fight him. I was booked to fight salovaara Oct 1st and got cut sparring. Really your comment makes no sense.
    Last edited by Reedy; 22-12-2011 at 01:29 AM.

How long before this thread is passed to the police?
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

it wont mate, coz nobody has yet said someone else is "shit": police only deal with "shit" name callers.....TWAT, midget and something else is allowed.