Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Its thread like this which make you realise even with the tv deals (is it exclusive to sky or live around the world?) people are blacklisting the promotion due to the management. I heard the rumours but seeing it in black and white is a different matter
    Sorry, I don't follow. Can you elaborate?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by davie.g@live.co.uk View Post
    Should have quoted the midget is rab mcrumb sorry to offend small people he is rather mischevious tho
    I have a very funny story about said vertically challenged person
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    Brad, which one is your worst?
    The 'respect' thread was worse than this, but only marginally

CW=new sfuk

i was hoping to lie on the floor and let robbie beat the living shit out of me.......yes thats right i was thinking maybe i'll just let robbie beat the shit out of me and then i could tell my mates i do UFC.

i haven't done nothing wrong here. robbie got asked if he wanted the fight and i got told robbie olivier was in talks with supremacy to take the fight. i want to step up and take on a good fighter and i do not feel as if i am out in deep water here. he's good but you know what i'm good as well and aim to put on a good show.

frankly after seeing some peoples responses i think your mugging me off and i havent done nothing to upset anyone on this forum with regards to this match up. cheers thou guys thanks a lot.

reedy wants the fight. graham has wanted reedy supposidly many a time. the lads on this forum want to see it and everyone from the dinky ninjas that posts on here seems to want it so whats the problem? give him the fight. simples
    8,1,0 managed by Iridium Sports Agency- ian@iridiumsportsagency.com

Don't think anyone is saying anything bad about you, Andy - you were offered a fight and took it.
    Good luck with it, mate.

Don't really get all the hate here either, in my experience Graham is a great guy and he's done great things with cagewarriors in a very short space of time.
    Last edited by markjitsu; 22-12-2011 at 02:38 AM.
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Is Sirwan Kakai under contract with anyone?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by OGLE View Post
    i was hoping to lie on the floor and let robbie beat the living shit out of me.......yes thats right i was thinking maybe i'll just let robbie beat the shit out of me and then i could tell my mates i do UFC.

i haven't done nothing wrong here. robbie got asked if he wanted the fight and i got told robbie olivier was in talks with supremacy to take the fight. i want to step up and take on a good fighter and i do not feel as if i am out in deep water here. he's good but you know what i'm good as well and aim to put on a good show.

frankly after seeing some peoples responses i think your mugging me off and i havent done nothing to upset anyone on this forum with regards to this match up. cheers thou guys thanks a lot.

reedy wants the fight. graham has wanted reedy supposidly many a time. the lads on this forum want to see it and everyone from the dinky ninjas that posts on here seems to want it so whats the problem? give him the fight. simples
    don't try and make this all about You Andy, This is all about 'De Management' and lest we not forget that!!! ( replace fireworks with cagewarriors!!!)

This board has gone to shit. Management have lost the plot

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post

Don't really get all the hate here either, in my experience Graham is a great guy and he's done great things with cagewarriors in a very short space of time.
    Hmmm, well its simple, the only person who has been disrespectful on this forum since the 'incident' *(which meant much pandering to big brother) is mmaclinic with his bullshit about both the Ogle fight being a step down for Olivier, the implication that Oliver was somehow ducking the fight and then his blatant disrespect to Reed. Also, its the way you talk about yourself. If CWs want people to acknowledge their exceptional accomplishments they dont need to look down their noses at the rest of Europe - we know CWs is full of outstanding individuals who have help build the scene so clearly the money injection and power has gone to one persons head and he needs to be taken down a peg or two

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Hmmm, well its simple, the only person who has been disrespectful on this forum since the 'incident' *(which meant much pandering to big brother) is mmaclinic with his bullshit about both the Ogle fight being a step down for Olivier, the implication that Oliver was somehow ducking the fight and then his blatant disrespect to Reed. Also, its the way you talk about yourself. If CWs want people to acknowledge their exceptional accomplishments they dont need to look down their noses at the rest of Europe - we know CWs is full of outstanding individuals who have help build the scene so clearly the money injection and power has gone to one persons head and he needs to be taken down a peg or two
    1. Never did I question Andy Ogle V Robbie , you've missed the point of the tread, its about managers and fighters being upfront when fights are offered

2. Me being disrespectful / Reed , so I get called a "smug dim tiwtted twat " and I'm the disrespectful one ?

Fantastic to see the forum so busy again

Have a great day

Actions speak louder then words....#No23