Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post
    1. Never did I question Andy Ogle V Robbie , you've missed the point of the tread, its about managers and fighters being upfront when fights are offered

2. Me being disrespectful / Reed , so I get called a "smug dim tiwtted twat " and I'm the disrespectful one ?

Fantastic to see the forum so busy again

Have a great day

So busy?? Everyone is jumping ship. Maybe you should think before you post - the comments you made are not for a public forum - they are for your match makers pesonal consideration - you should have simply said thank you. And why exactly do you post on here anyway? Look at the contributions I have made to this forum - consider me finished on here - anyone want me I am on the fight lounge
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 22-12-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Reedy is one of the nicest guys I've meet in the sport and fights all comers so wen he offered his service to fight that was no surprise. But instead of gratefulness that some one credible is able to fight and is offering his service he is been meet with negativity a simple no but thank you responce would of been polite IMO
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Ah man, Subz is one of the best posters on here.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post
    Fantastic to see the forum so busy again

Have a great day

The Fight Lounge Forum?

Genuinely upset by what I'm seeing on here. This was my "go to" forum - and still is, but it seems to be going tits up

I feel like a kid just before his parents announce they're getting divorced.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Would now be a good time to post this?

Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Hahahahaha!! Evzy keeping the forum alive!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Genuinely upset by what I'm seeing on here. This was my "go to" forum - and still is, but it seems to be going tits up

I feel like a kid just before his parents announce they're getting divorced.
    Homer, its true, I caught your mam doing rude things with the postman, so I am leaving, I am taking the Coffee with me! Hop in the car lad, buckle up, we going for a wild ride!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.