Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    Seems to me that Davie G wants it, just saying....
    Would he pass a medical with a recently removed right tezzy though?
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Good point, well made

I'm sure Robbie has his reasons - he's been around a long time & has fought a who's who of domestic fighters (plus Pat curran).

its a bit unfair to suggest he's ducking Graham turner - he's got his gym, his job and taking time off to fight in the middle east may not be so appealing if he's offered a fight in the north east 2 weeks later. i know theres not much difference between the middle east and the north east but there you go!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyTHFC View Post
    I'm sure Robbie has his reasons - he's been around a long time & has fought a who's who of domestic fighters (plus Pat curran).

its a bit unfair to suggest he's ducking Graham turner - he's got his gym, his job and taking time off to fight in the middle east may not be so appealing if he's offered a fight in the north east 2 weeks later. i know theres not much difference between the middle east and the north east but there you go!!

Got to agree, Robbie woul not duck a fight FFS stupid suggestion, perhaps he does have issues with the time off to Lebanon - its not that wild to assume is it

If I got offered a fight in Lebanon, I'd take it, but mainly because I'm fast approaching a mid-life crisis so it's either a cage fight in Lebanon or canoeing down the Amazon with only a bowie knife and Lofty Wiseman's SAS survival guide book to help me.

I can hear the faint echo of duelling banjos

I just want to add, Robbie does owe you an explanation seeing as you got as far as drawing up contracts - just think that for him he will have a logical reason - it just will be in his interest

Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    I can hear the faint echo of duelling banjos
    A terrifying prospect, sir! Haha

I'll fight Gary, for free.

Just sayin.
    Last edited by Dano; 21-12-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    A terrifying prospect, sir! Haha
    Just keep that Bowie knife to hand and a watchful eye...