Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

It's a shame that the Batten-Turner fight could not go ahead. Batten is an awesome fighter, but I think that it’s the correct decision for the belt to be vacated as 6 years without any defence is just far too long.

Robbie Olivier would have been an excellent title challenger as well, however he must have his reasons for not wanting the fight, which could possibly have nothing to do with the opponent at all.

I’m sure there are plenty of fighters willing to fight Turner. Hell, David Galbraith just said he would give his right nut to fight him. So that’s at least one person willing.

I look forward to hearing who will be challenging Turner for the CW title soon.

Quote Originally Posted by john kavanagh View Post
    postpone for the winner of conor v steve. both of these guys have put the time in with CW and surely the winner deserves first shot?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    me Paul Reed

I would like the offer.
    Graham would win
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Conor McGregor vs Turner would also be epic.
    Fuck that division is stacked.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Palmer View Post
    I'm quite impressed this thread made it through 25 posts without an 'is Danny Batten injured' thread reference....oh wait.

On a serious note, it's a shame as I would love to have seen Graham vs Rob. But I'm sure the CW team will come up with a cracking replacement match as they always do when the chips are down and it's crunch time.

EDIT: Bollocks I posted that before I saw Homers 'injury' post. Damn you!
    Great timing Josh

On another note Dave Hill is a great shout!
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    Conor McGregor vs Turner would also be epic.
    Fuck that division is stacked.
    I agree with that. I think Conor will beat O'Keefe by T/KO then to face Turner would be good

Give Paul Reed the shot , the guy is always looking for big fights, and they dont get much bigger than CW title fights.

FW in the uk is stacked though, so you could pick numerous worthy contenders
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    me Paul Reed

I would like the offer.

lol at Robbie taking an easier fight. He is a fireman i think and would work shifts. I guess the ogle date works out for him.
    Paul here's my "smug dim witted" reply you asked for in a previous post,

coming of 3 wins againest guys whose records are ,

3-14
    3-23
    2-6

doesnt cut it for a shot at a Cage Warriors World Title, may do on other orgs but not here pal.

ps , firefighters I have 5 of them working for me on their days off and as i have already stated they find it very easy to swap shifts. So I find it hard to believe its work when the fight was excepted / confimed and contracts written. Any other occupation I would have excepted the pullout without question, as a firefighter naa.
    Last edited by Irish; 21-12-2011 at 05:48 PM.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post

3-14
    3-23
    2-6

doesnt cut it for a shot at a Cage Warriors World Title, may do on other orgs but not here pal.

ps , firefighters I have 5 of them working for me on their days off and as i have already stated they find it very ease to swap shifts. So I find it hard to believe its work when the fight was excepted / confimed and contracts written. Any other occupation I would have excepted the pullout without question, as a firefighter naa.
    Love this post

Paul Reed tries his hardest to get these big fights. What has he done for CW to warrant getting a shot other than the fact that he wants to face Turner? I thought Paul was more interested in fighting overseas.

Add arrogant and petty to that list. I was ranked in the European top ten before I fought those guys. I'd rather stay busy than sit on my arse for 6 months. And I knocked out the last guy that beat graham turner less than 12 months ago. It's your show good luck with it but no need to be a twat when I was offering my services.

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post

3-14
    3-23
    2-6

ps , firefighters I have 5 of them working for me on their days off and as i have already stated they find it very easy to swap shifts. So I find it hard to believe its work when the fight was excepted / confimed and contracts written. Any other occupation I would have excepted the pullout without question, as a firefighter naa.
    Last edited by Reedy; 22-12-2011 at 01:20 PM.