Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Palmer View Post
    I'm quite impressed this thread made it through 25 posts without an 'is Danny Batten injured' thread reference....oh wait.

On a serious note, it's a shame as I would love to have seen Graham vs Rob. But I'm sure the CW team will come up with a cracking replacement match as they always do when the chips are down and it's crunch time.

EDIT: Bollocks I posted that before I saw Homers 'injury' post. Damn you!
    Sorry bro!
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    Love this post

Paul Reed tries his hardest to get these big fights. What has he done for CW to warrant getting a shot other than the fact that he wants to face Turner? I thought Paul was more interested in fighting overseas.

1 it is overseas
    2 I knocked out the only guy who beat graham turner in a dozen fights.
    3 I'm in the top 10,of Europe and the UK.

I'm not chasing the fight. I thought it was w good opportunity and a good fight and offered to do a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Add arrogant and petty to that list. I was ranked in the European top ten before I fought those guys. I'd rather stay busy than sit on my arse for 6 months. And he knocked out the last guy that beat graham turner less than 12 months ago. It's your show good luck with it but no need to be a twat when I was offering my services.
    This. WTF is going on with this forum - I don't give a shit if y r CW/,mmaclinic does not give you the licence to be a twat. I'm done on here, been waiting for something to piss me off and whats pissed me off more than anything is the management of this forum and its increasing arrogance. A forum should be a place of free expression - AND a place of respect - the management of this site should not be about anything else
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 21-12-2011 at 05:10 PM.

1 it is overseas
    2 I knocked out the only guy who beat graham turner in a dozen fights.
    3 I'm in the top 10,of Europe and the UK.

I'm not chasing the fight. I thought it was w good opportunity and a good fight and offered to do a job.
    1 Overseas based promotions (I'm counting CW as UK based)
    2 So your basing everything on 1 fight?
    3 Yes you are - well done bro! When will you drop out?

It's not the Paul Reed show, even when your publicising things about your gym or team mates you still manage to talk about yourself which is irritating to say the least. Give them the credit for once
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Add arrogant and petty to that list. .
    Thank you for the compliments Mr Reed.

You go online saying Cage Warriors is dying, you call my office asking for fights in YOUR favour, and Im the TWAT ?

So does " get me an easy fight & I'l fight on your show " sound familiar ?

Is that keeping busy to ?

with love,

the Arrogant, petty, smug dim witted, IRISH FUCKING TWAT to you pal.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

reedy vs turner would be a brilliant fight, id love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post
    Thank you for the compliments Mr Reed.

You go online saying Cage Warriors is dying, you call my office asking for fights in YOUR favour, and Im the TWAT ?

So does " get me an easy fight & I'l fight on your show " sound familiar ?

Is that keeping busy to ?
    I
    with love,

the Arrogant, petty, smug dim witted, IRISH FUCKING TWAT to you pal.
    I've never called your office once. Ever. I dont have a number. The last time I spoke to Ian we tried to make Connor fight. Now I offered to fight turner. They aren't easy fights. If I called you a twat I wouldn't call you an Irish twat. No problem I offered to do a job, obviously you don't want me on the show like I said no need to be a twat about it.

Troll.......
    wasn't sure who you were referring to?

It is all about you though Paul, go on just admit it!

I can just imagine you calling up CW and saying "Hi, it's Paul Reed here". "I want to fight Mike Persil for the Featherweight title on sucha date". "I also want to be paid x.xxx amount for me to grace your little show" beep............... "Hello, are you still there?"
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

I've never called your office once. Ever. I dont have a number. The last time I spoke to Ian we tried to make Connor fight. Now I offered to fight turner. They aren't easy fights. If I called you a twat I wouldn't call you an Irish twat. No problem I offered to do a job, obviously you don't want me on the show like I said no need to be a twat about it.
    Thanks for calling me names, ......You now have a fan for LIFE ..........well done ..... bravo Mr Reed.

ps. your one of these people that really shouldnt be allowed near computers with internet connections, you seem to pick online wars with all the wrong people...... bye bye for now.
    Last edited by Irish; 21-12-2011 at 05:28 PM.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23