Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your teeth into this one.

Quote Originally Posted by themmaclinic View Post
    Thanks for calling me names, ......You now have a fan for LIFE ..........well done ..... bravo Mr Reed.

ps. your one of these people that really shouldnt be allowed near computers with internet connections, you seem to pick online wars with all the wrong people...... bye bye for now.
    There clearly must be more to this than meets the eye but hopefully CW can get a good opponent lined up for Graham Turner because the guy is legit.

Massive opportunity for someone.

Online wars....yea right your delusion.

Thanks for calling me names, ......You now have a fan for LIFE ..........well done ..... bravo Mr Reed.

ps. your one of these people that really shouldnt be allowed near computers with internet connections, you seem to pick online wars with all the wrong people...... bye bye for now.
    Tip

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Moore View Post
    There clearly must be more to this than meets the eye but hopefully CW can get a good opponent lined up for Graham Turner because the guy is legit.

Massive opportunity for someone.
    No this is pretty much it.

thanks for calling me names, ......you now have a fan for life ..........well done ..... Bravo mr reed.

Ps. Your one of these people that really shouldnt be allowed near computers with internet connections, you seem to pick online wars with all the wrong people...... Bye bye for now.

////likewise\\\\\

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    No this is pretty much it.
    Seems strange then Reedy. For what it's worth I think you and Turner would be a solid fight. Maybe the guys at SFC or ONTOP can set it up in the future up here in Scotland

STILL no popcorn gif. Shaolinsubz is right. Wtf has happened to this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    ////likewise\\\\\
    I know i am actually really mad. This guy leaves sarcastic comments when ive asked questions, give it back to him and ive started one of my online wars. Yea im always having online wars. The whole thread starts having a go at Robbie Olivier. I think he's accusing me of acting the way he acts. I think i will do okay though, ive had 30 pro fights ive topped th bill on a few different continents, ive had a lot of very tough fights despite what Graham is trying to say. Fan for life Graham, likewise. bye bye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    ////likewise\\\\\
    I agree also, if it is not of Paul's opinion then it doesn't exist or matter. There's a general 'respect' in life that normally takes people places. Even in these recession busting times respect is still FREE
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

So you start this thread to bad-mouth some guys for not wanting to fight on your show, then use the golden opportunity to bad-mouth a guy because he does want to fight on it?

Can't imagine why you'd have an trouble booking talent...

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I know i am actually really mad. This guy leaves sarcastic comments when ive asked questions, give it back to him and ive started one of my online wars. Yea im always having online wars. The whole thread starts having a go at Robbie Olivier. I think he's accusing me of acting the way he acts. I think i will do okay though, ive had 30 pro fights ive topped th bill on a few different continents, ive had a lot of very tough fights despite what Graham is trying to say. Fan for life Graham, likewise. bye bye for now.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer