Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li vs. Dolph Lundgren - Who Would Win?

Default Jet Li vs. Dolph Lundgren - Who Would Win?

I'm having a debate on another (non-MMA) forum. It started off about The Expendables 2 and then degenerated into this nonsense. Now I live in the North West, but some of the people on this other forum live in fantasy land. So, I put it to you experts of all things gladitorial:

Who would win a fight (now) between Jet Li and Dolph Lundgren?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

boxingbrit

Dolph is too old now

He's 54. Li is 48.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

boxingbrit

You think Dolph would take it?

I thought Li was much younger. You know them chinks, he will suddenly age 50 yrs when he hits the big 5 0

am with Dolph....

If he dies....he dies.....
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

has Jet Li ever entered into any full contact sports before? or does he do sort of cinematic martial arts? i would go for Dolph on the basis that he is much bigger, and had a real boxing match against Oleg Taktarov. He apparently smashed Sly during the making of Rocky IV as well.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

boxingbrit

He was also a full contact heavyweight kyokushinkai champ for years i believe. But Jet Li is fast

it would be like Hong-man Choi v Kaoklai Kaennorsing at K-1 in Seoul..

Dolph used to go out with Grace Jones... Jet Li v Grace Jones, now there's a fight
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

boxingbrit

I wouldnt fight Grace Jones.

would you sleep with it...i mean her....for 50 grand?.......obviously, if you didnt have a far superior missus....so, for this pretend you aint got one
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.