Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Li vs. Dolph Lundgren - Who Would Win?

My assessment is:

Li is about 5'6, weighs 125 pounds and about 30 years ago was well trained in pretending to fight bigger people (he is a champion of non-contact Wushu). Now he just pretends to fight on screen.

Lundgren is about 6'4, weighs 230 pounds and about 30 years ago was well trained in the one of the only styles of Karate that has any kind of validity as a fighting art (Kyokushin). Now he just pretends to fight on screen.

Based on both their training experiences and the tale of the tape, I'm confident that Lundgren would win this.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

boxingbrit

Sober no, my problem is i would probably wake up with it for the price of a bottle of Grey Goose

Dolph was european knockdown karate champion.. I'd bet on him!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    would you sleep with it...i mean her....for 50 grand?.......obviously, if you didnt have a far superior missus....so, for this pretend you aint got one
    would i have to put much effort into making sure she enjoyed it? or could i just peel my boxers to the ankles and rabbit away drunkenly until i got mine, then leave? for 50,000 i would do it anyway, but christ that would be a scary time
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

would i have to put much effort into making sure she enjoyed it? or could i just peel my boxers to the ankles and rabbit away drunkenly until i got mine, then leave? for 50,000 i would do it anyway, but christ that would be a scary time
    you mean you dont do this normally?
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    You wouldn't survive, she's like a preying mantis!

i cant even believe this is a real thread, shame on you fellow cagewarriorites!!!! Dolph has competition experience, live training against resisting opponents.

Li is an actor.

The only time Li wins this is in a movie.

A Bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    you mean you dont do this normally?
    of course i do.. with my face on the pillow so i don't have to look at her big fat face for good measure, but you never know when a lady might stumble into this thread and suddenly have the sex-machine image that spills from every post i make cruelly shattered
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

dolph wud kick jet lei ass big style he wud batter van dam aswell but if u put chuck norris into he wud kick all there asses and for grace jones i wud do her for some nandos chicken and blackpool rock lol