Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pals is world endeng in 2012

Default pals is world endeng in 2012

cuple geezars were talkin about it tonight down jollys lads, an have still got to get all the belts lads dont want it to end aint even a joke boys, carnt get licanse without sagarey an carnt get sagarey at the momant coz old bill are tryna get me lads so duno how am gonna get british title an warren aint belled me in a while coz think old bill told him not to so duno what to do lads
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

basiclley lads they was sayeng that the earth has these signs an signs that mean the world is gonna end think its true coz globel warmeng is nuts lads swere all the ice cones are melteng an the sees gonna get to big an were all gona drorwn an carnt even swim but geezars said aint til this time next year pals
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

I think the world is going to end, yes. The whole thing is just an advanced simulation that's been built/programmed by a higher species, and they're watching all this shit on their screens as we live our little lives. Pretty soon, the program will run its course - just like when you complete GTA Vice City and there are no more missions, but you can still have a jaunt around the city - and then they will hit the reset button when they get bored.

Nothing is real.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

No, its claptrap of the highest order.

homer pal aint gonna lie am scarad a bit mate that aint good carnt die til am champ swere govner

JohnyBoy cracks me up
    Don't text and drive

My brain cells die when i read your posts. It takes a good few times to get a basic jist of what you're getting at but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) you're asking if the world is going to end in 2012? No it isn't. You're ok bro. The mayans just got sick of making calendars. Keep aiming for the belt. Stop spending so much time in the pub.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    My brain cells die when i read your posts. It takes a good few times to get a basic jist of what you're getting at but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) you're asking if the world is going to end in 2012? No it isn't. You're ok bro. The mayans just got sick of making calendars. Keep aiming for the belt. Stop spending so much time in the pub.
    ok pal but so many lads are sayeng its gonna end an theres evan dvd on it mate. trust son i hardley evar drink down jollys just go to see the lads an oganise cuple rucks an see does anyone need to get ko'd down there fella

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    warren aint belled me in a while coz think old bill told him not to so duno what to do lads
    Lol at Warren worrying about the police...
    For Each A Road, For Everyman A Religion, F**k everything and rumble!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    see does anyone need to get ko'd down there fella
    lol 10 charrrs
    For Each A Road, For Everyman A Religion, F**k everything and rumble!