Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pals is world endeng in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Longman View Post
    Lol at Warren worrying about the police...
    think i spealt it wrong govner meant that old bill think have said to warren not to bell me an maybe they said tell me where johny boy is but warren is my pal an wont grarss me up mate
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Dunno why this is in troll hole. Johnnyboy makes a valid point and the ending of days in 2012 is a topic on a lot of peoples lips. I don't think it'll be the end of the world though, it'll be more of the next stage in evolution of humans (apparently).

cheers govner so in 2012 am i gonna tarn into some creture pal? swer mate bettar still be able to ruck
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

I think the next stage in human evolution will involve a spiritual explosion where humans learn to empathize and co-exist peacefully with each other and nature...so yeah I can't see much ruckin' in the future mate. That is unless the US forces a war with Iran and has us all blown off the face of the earth with a world war.

yeh pal theres to much argamants an fights around mate i only ruck when someone tries it pal an try an keep it in ring but sometimes mugs need a ko govner

Keep it in the ring, too right mate. If countries got a problem with each other they should stop using weapons and get in the ring or cage n duke it out. "Nukes down, fists up" thats what i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Keep it in the ring, too right mate. If countries got a problem with each other they should stop using weapons and get in the ring or cage n duke it out. "Nukes down, fists up" thats what i say.

Yeah for sure, go about patrols and operations same as they would. But just ruck it out in the fields and what not. People would have to say 'Dead' when they have had enough and leave the area. You are onto something here.
    Ninja