6 66.67%
  • go to jail

0 0%
  • boobs

0 0%

Thread: Fight Pacquiao or go to jail?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Fight Pacquiao or go to jail?

with the very sad news that Floyd Mayweather is going to jail... thought it might raise his spirits if i started this festive poll...

which would you rather do? fight Manny Pacquiao under boxing rules - or go to jail for 90 days?

goes without saying that if you choose to fight, you must do so earnestly, no turning up and hiding under the ring or lamping the ref to get disqualified etc
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I'd turn up and do 3 rounds or so eating them straight lefts, before I couldn't make the bell and it'd be over. Time served : 9 minutes. Not bad.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

you reckon you could go 3 rounds? blimey, i'd be dead.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Physically yes. Could do 3 3 minute rounds. Then I'd probably gas. Wether I'd last that long while PAC is trying to remove my head with that big left, is another story. A man can dream jimmy lad.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

how true! and how unfair of me, as i too dream the wonderous dream of not getting my head kicked in lol

Aim high haha! If that is your only goal you won't go far wrong in boxing lol. How do you predict you'd fare against him? In fact how have you voted? You may have picked jail time...

i picked, my teeth on the floor, think it would happen within about 30 seconds if manny put his mind to it. though i'm certain i would land one jab. thinking about it for a moment longer, maybe i'd have to settle for just throwing one jab.

yo gonna do 90 days in jail and then fight pacquiao I ain't scared of no-one homies pacquaio just a muggy dude needs to go eat noodles and shit i'll spark him clean out you 42-0 ain't sacred of no-one dude then I learn MMa choke him be the mma world champ and boxing champ...