Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Randy Couture Painting

Smile Randy Couture Painting

How's it going guys, this is my first post on the forum. I'm an Artist from Glasgow and after I finished my latest painting a mate suggested I post it up here for you's to see.

I paint pretty much anything I have an interest in and when I heard Randy was coming to town I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to get some of my work signed by the legend - which I managed tonight at his book signing.

I have a website, Facebook page etc.. But don't want to break forum rules by posting them so if your interested in seeing any of my other work drop me a pm.

Anyway I hope you's like it, and big thanks to Chris at SFC for helping me get it signed.

Cheers

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ha wicked stuff, you could probably sell that for quite a few quid!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That is brilliant, do you sell them? Could be a good thing to approach some websites with if you can churn a few out!
    Ninja

Awesome painting that. Surprised he didnt buy it off you.

Cheers for the replies lads. I do sell paintings but some I try and keep, especially ones Ive had signed by icons like Randy. Obviously if somebody made me an offer I couldnt refuse then Id have to let it go, but ideally Id like to keep it.

If it went anywhere Id prefer it to end up in a gym somewhere so more like-minded folk got to enjoy it

brilliant painting, love stuff like that.

Whats your website?

Mate that is awesome! You should get some prints done of it (maybe not the autograph), I'm sure you'd get lots of people wanting to buy one!

steve_langford

That's seriously amazing!

wow! good job!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.