Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Selfish spoilt ungrateful brats

Ideally I'd like to stand those kids in front of me one by one and give them 10 seconds to give me reasons why they deserve the gift they're ranting about. If, at the end of the 10 seconds, they havent convinced me - I get to shoot them with a paintball gun.

"1,2... 10!"

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I can understand the dude that says his brother got an I phone and he got a map of Maryland, I'd be pissed too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    I can understand the dude that says his brother got an I phone and he got a map of Maryland, I'd be pissed too!!!
    Perhaps he'd whinged last Christmas and this was a hint from his parents to move out lol?
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

This is one of a really selfish dog, not liking his xmas present. How selfish, lol.

http://www.break.com/index/dog-reall...s-gift-2280536

I've got 2 kids and they never ask for anything. We can go in to any toy shop and they will look around but never ask for anything. Most kids that are spoilt are the one that are brought stuff to shut them up moaning or to compensate the parents not being their for them. I believe the best gift you can give to you kids is you time and love.
    A Black belt is just a White Belt that never quits