Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick "The HeadHead Hunter" Chapman's Fight Science Gym GRAND OPENING Jan 2nd

Default Nick "The HeadHead Hunter" Chapman's Fight Science Gym GRAND OPENING Jan 2nd

The big day has come at last! !!!!!

Tomorrow, Tuesday Jan 2nd Nick "The HeadHunter" Chapman opens the doors on his fitness facility.

Please check the website www.fight-science.co.uk, or Facebook (Sport/Recreation/Activities page), or Twitter (@FightScienceGym) for details and direction.

If combat sports or health and fitness are you thing then come and get involved. See you soon.

"Fight Science Gym is a state-of-the-art purpose fitted facility for fighters, combat athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Boasting 20,000 square feet of high tech fitness, strength and conditioning MMA and all martial arts training equipment and space. We are very pleased to be in partnership with Life Fitness and Hammer Strength who are arguably the world’s leading manufacturers of fitness training and Strength equipment. We will boast a whole range their latest technology from high tech treadmills. Life Cycles, cross trainers as well as having Concept Rowers, Versa Climbers, Airdyne Bikes. We will also have an impressive range of purpose built, latest technology, plate-loaded, isolateral equipment, a powercage, full olympic benches and racks, kettle bells and a whole lot more. We pride ourselves on encouraging a friendly and welcoming environment with zero tolerance to ego’s that welcomes members of all walks of life. Whether you are a fighter, looking to complete our Fighter Development"
    Last edited by AndyT; 01-01-2012 at 11:58 PM.

That's huge! Good luck with the new business venture, could definitely be holding competitions in there

Who is teaching there?? The stand up and also the grappling/BJJ???

plus is there a schedule of the class times to?

cheers

It is going to be HUGE!! for sure. Thank you ScubaD for the good wishes, I will make sure Nick see’s them.

The class timetable, pricing structure etc can be found at Fight Science Gym Timetable , more information on the coaches will follow.

The website will be updated on a regular basis and the @FightScienceGym Twitter page and the Fight Science Gym Facebook page will let you know what’s happening on a day to day basis. If you are on either or both of these sites please follow/like Fight Science Gym.

Cheers
    Last edited by AndyT; 02-01-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Just had a look at the website.

looks good.

I see Alex reid and Terry Hollands on the website.

What link do they have to they gym? train there/coaches/investers.

If Terry Hollands is doing strong man training I would love to come to that class.

Thanks

Afternoon.

Nick will be along to give you some more information as soon as he gets a few moments to sit on his arse and type. Until then can I direct you to the interview with him on www.frontrowmma.com where he gives some more information on Fight Science gym and the coaching team. www.frontrowmma.com/fighter-feature
    Last edited by AndyT; 10-01-2012 at 09:06 PM.

ok brill

just wondered if we could get to train with or by either terry hollands or alex reid? as they are on the website wondered what the link was to the gym as its doesnt say what they do, just there names and some pictures.

Cheers

Do you have to be a member to participate in the classes? I'm a complete beginner but would be interested in starting muay thai and/or kickboxing.

I saw on frontrowmma that tony davis will be doing boxing classes there too, any idea when they begin?
    Last edited by Duzza; 10-01-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Good evening all.

Paul Dash is the head of personal training and also the Fight Science K1 and Kickboxing coach and he would be more than happy to talk you through your options on classes in that area, you can either pop in and see Paul, call him on 01252 333135 or you can find him via the Fight Science Gym Facebook or via the Fight Science Muay Thai Page

Toni Davies runs his boxing class on Tuesdays from 6 till 7, you don’t need to be a member to take part in the classes you can pay as you go.

If you are in the area and want to find out more then please pop in, have a look around and Paul or one of the team will be more than happy to have a chat to you and answer any questions you might have.

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by AndyT; 11-01-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Just thought I would pop this up, a little video walk around the gym with the man himself.

Guided tour of Fight Science Gym