Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Lawrence Murder: Dobson and Norris Found Guilty

Hybrid View

Default Stephen Lawrence Murder: Dobson and Norris Found Guilty

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

about time!!

If this isn't a disgrace on the British judicial system I don't know what is. About fuckin time they got sent down. The police and courts want to be ashamed.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

after everything ive read about the case im suprised they got found guilty. that CSI that said that they messed up with storeing the evidence and could garantee its integrity is a re-trial waiting to happen imo. then public enemy numbers 1 and 2 walk away with millions each.

personally i find the whole thing very fishy,new forensics which werent available 18 years ago are what was used to convict them,not sayng they are innocent but its one of the cases where someone has to be convicted,if it was a white person I really dont think the media attention and slighlty (mabye) biased trial would be viewed the same and the original not guilty verdicts would have stuck.
    Not being racist here im half black (thats not me in my avatar believe it or not lol)
    I have a feeling they will win an appeal,its a tricky one and personally I dont agree with the double jeopardy rule .
    Last edited by megs; 04-01-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    I LOVE YOU LINTON

I too have an uneasy feeling about the conviction. The 18 year delay, the double jeopardy, the poor way in which evidence was handled etc etc.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

They had to get someone

If they had not been convicted there would have been riots. For them to have been found not guilty was inconceivable.

These blokes were utter maggots. The hidden camera footage of them showed that for all to see. But this was not true justice in my opinion. This was the courts bowing down to mob rule.

Quote Originally Posted by hysteresis View Post
    If they had not been convicted there would have been riots. For them to have been found not guilty was inconceivable.

These blokes were utter maggots. The hidden camera footage of them showed that for all to see. But this was not true justice in my opinion. This was the courts bowing down to mob rule.

yeah the conviction seems more political than actual justice.

the video did show them as scumbags but it didnt show them as murders so why was it used to help convict them?

a expert claimed the evidence wasnt stored correctly and there was a possibility of it being contaminated at collection and possibly contamininated during storage.

and now the CPS are looking at the legnth of the charges because a member of the public complained they werent happy with the sentance.

these guys were never going to be found anything other than guilty.

The most hated Gaijin of all

Lawrences's blood was found on one of their shirts. While still circumstantial (I.e. how it got there) it is pretty damning.