Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephen Lawrence Murder: Dobson and Norris Found Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by mainsy View Post
    Lawrences's blood was found on one of their shirts. While still circumstantial (I.e. how it got there) it is pretty damning.
    not really when you take into account the evidence the CSI person gave saying that the storage of the evidence was wrong. paper bags with sello tape on them where stored side by side in the same box for a number of years and the sello tape had "malfunctioned" which could have lead to cross contamination.

personally, my opinion is that they are GUILTY!! granted the evidence was fucked up but there are other things that point to them as guilty parties ie the "how to kill a black person" video and the total lack of remorse in their interviews etc
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

^ THIS!!

I don't believe this was a wrong place at the wrong time type of thing, I don't believe anyone truly thinks they were innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    not really when you take into account the evidence the CSI person gave saying that the storage of the evidence was wrong. paper bags with sello tape on them where stored side by side in the same box for a number of years and the sello tape had "malfunctioned" which could have lead to cross contamination.
    Yes but this was a very "could have" an "possibly" defence. Obviously playing on this as they were trying to plant doubt. Granted the videos weren't actually saying "we killed him" but blatant racism, bragging about exactly how he'd kill a black person, the exact same stabbing motion that killed stephen, an laughing about the whole things. Scum, and I'm sure there'll be a few lads who wan a word with them inside.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Yes but this was a very "could have" an "possibly" defence. Obviously playing on this as they were trying to plant doubt. Granted the videos weren't actually saying "we killed him" but blatant racism, bragging about exactly how he'd kill a black person, the exact same stabbing motion that killed stephen, an laughing about the whole things. Scum, and I'm sure there'll be a few lads who wan a word with them inside.
    yean nothing to definate in the prosecution either.

theres no doubt these two are racist scumbags and if i was a betting man id bet they were guilty of something that deserved them to be locked up even if it wasnt for this. but i still feel like weve been lied to with this whole case. the political aspect of it scares me tbh.

id love to see their faces if they were locked up with the biggest, blackest, meanest guy in the prision. lol.

If a murdered person's blood and hair is found on your jumper - you've got some explaining to do...
    The really bad thing about the conviction, is that now everyone's taxes will pay for these scumbags food, board and entertainment...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.