Default Name a really terrible uk mma fighter

Name him or her
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

I seen this guy sit on mount on Declan Williams and do fuck all once that guy was deeply upsetting.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

You're not playing the game
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Not by your rules fucker
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Andy Hillhouse. One dimensional as fuck. Flops around like a fish out of water on ground. Cringeworthy. White Belts make him look like Art Jimmerson on the ground. I question his heart as well. Its like he's in there so he can call himself a cage fighter. If I were him I'd stick to boxing or put in alot more time on the mat before taking another fight. No point in taking more fights and making that record look more rediculous than it is.

No offence. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OverhandRighT View Post
    Andy Hillhouse. One dimensional as fuck. Flops around like a fish out of water on ground. Cringeworthy. White Belts make him look like Art Jimmerson on the ground. I question his heart as well. Its like he's in there so he can call himself a cage fighter. If I were him I'd stick to boxing or put in alot more time on the mat before taking another fight. No point in taking more fights and making that record look more rediculous than it is.

No offence. lol.
    More "rediculous" than your spelling?! Lol

Nah seriously Andy Hillhouse has cool tatoos and could probs eat you if he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Moore View Post

Nah seriously Andy Hillhouse has cool tatoos and could probs eat you if he wanted.
    What a fag. Let me get out my dictionary and check the spelling on that word.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    Bet hed kick your cunt in though.

No offence lol.
    Yeah and that's gonna do him well. Feed his ego. Keep letting him use your gyms name and lose fight after fight as soon as fight is not standing. Guys gonna end up seriously hurt man. Just saying. He never trains and I should know. Been training in the gym he calls his own for quite some time now and I saw him once turn up to get weighed. Where does he actually train btw? Serious question... Every other fighter is in there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Moore View Post

Spell "Tattoo" right you fuck.

Spell "Tattoo" right you fuck.
    Tatoo is the correct spelling if the ink is laced with Peruvian colourant which if I am correct almost all "tattoos" are these days. Watch the video below and then you can apologise... You fuck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

No offence. lol.
    You're a fucking cocksucker dude! I don't really know Andy but EVERY time I've seen/spoken to him he's been nothing but nice, even to people he doesn't know. And yes he would kick your cunt in!