Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Name a really terrible uk mma fighter

I heard that Mike Persil was pretty bad, only heard though, as I don't want the Manchester Magic to cause carnage
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    I heard that Mike Persil was pretty bad, only heard though, as I don't want the Manchester Magic to cause carnage
    Thought I would come up in this thread. Just surprised it took so long.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Former Elite Dragons fighter Tim Doyle... this guy was built like a brick shit house, and for a time ran his own club called the Derby Cage Fighters, the man propa talked the talk...However I saw Tim fight and it was hillarious the guy came out of his corner ran at his opponent as fast as he could and was met with a knee to the head....Out cold he spent more time on the mat than actually fighting fasted knockout Ive ever seen and funniest.

Quote Originally Posted by OverhandRighT View Post
    Spell "Tattoo" right you fuck.
    Tatoo is the correct spelling if the ink is laced with Peruvian colourant which if I am correct almost all "tattoos" are these days. Watch the video below and then you can apologise... You fuck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Nathan Thompson - His record is like 4-26

in his defense dude will fight ANYONE

if you look at his record

Dean Reilly
    Doni Miller
    John Cullen
    James Saville
    Scott Jansen

all good fighters, credit to him for having the balls to get in the cage with them
    Last edited by Romeoblood; 06-01-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by OverhandRighT View Post
    Andy Hillhouse. One dimensional as fuck. Flops around like a fish out of water on ground. Cringeworthy. White Belts make him look like Art Jimmerson on the ground. I question his heart as well. Its like he's in there so he can call himself a cage fighter. If I were him I'd stick to boxing or put in alot more time on the mat before taking another fight. No point in taking more fights and making that record look more rediculous than it is.

No offence. lol.
    You're a fucking cocksucker dude! I don't really know Andy but EVERY time I've seen/spoken to him he's been nothing but nice, even to people he doesn't know. And yes he would kick your cunt in!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDan View Post
    You're a fucking cocksucker dude! I don't really know Andy but EVERY time I've seen/spoken to him he's been nothing but nice, even to people he doesn't know.
    What does being nice have to do with being a good fighter or not?

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

People have a tendency towards shit talking people they have aspirations to be like.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    Nathan Thompson - His record is like 4-26

in his defense dude will fight ANYONE

if you look at his record

Dean Reilly
    Doni Miller
    John Cullen
    James Saville
    Scott Jansen
    all good fighters, credit to him for having the balls to get in the cage with them
    What do you know about a good fighter or not?
    I seen him have some shit fights and some great fights!
    This is for "really terrible uk mma fighter"
    No way is Nathan "really terrible"!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Moore View Post
    Tatoo is the correct spelling if the ink is laced with Peruvian colourant which if I am correct almost all "tattoos" are these days. Watch the video below and then you can apologise... You fuck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    Is that what the sheepshaggers up Inverness teach at school barns or something... Nice Try!

Quote Originally Posted by DanDan View Post
    You're a fucking cocksucker dude! I don't really know Andy but EVERY time I've seen/spoken to him he's been nothing but nice, even to people he doesn't know. And yes he would kick your cunt in!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurning View Post
    What does being nice have to do with being a good fighter or not?
    Andy may be nice. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    People have a tendency towards shit talking people they have aspirations to be like.

LMAO!