Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: A Mongo Story

  1. #31

    Default

    airdie town hall is a brilliant venue for the mongo chant

  2. #32

    Default

    Decent echo?
    Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

  3. #33

    Default

    That video is epic. Matt Jee was a bad man too - mongo picked the wrong dude to try and pretend he was a hard nut to in front of his friends and family.

  4. #34

    Default

    hahaha! This is amazing.

    "ye fight like a fuuuucckkinnnng poooooof"

    what a tit.
    The Griphouse

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That video is epic. Matt Jee was a bad man too - mongo picked the wrong dude to try and pretend he was a hard nut to in front of his friends and family.
    Correction, Matt Jee IS a badman.

    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

  6. #36

    Default

    that was superb, thanks for posting that! 'Yer fight like a fooking poof"

  7. #37

    Default

    rotfl what a tool.

    what was the walk out song he used? fucking mental.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    rotfl what a tool.

    what was the walk out song he used? fucking mental.
    think it was called crazy scotsman, heard it years ago

  9. #39

    Default

    I don't know what you're all hating for. Dude has a wicked headlock.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    think it was called crazy scotsman, heard it years ago
    cheers. tried to find it but cant find it anywhere. oh well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.