Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the most annoying thing noobies say?

i think bruce lee was the first mixed martial artist , dont knock him

New one last night during the jits class...

'Do you do that octagon training?'

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post
    "I'm a cage fighter" has to be THE most arse-hole phrase in existence. It's actually quite comical when you then find out that they actually are complete novices or only compete in no-head shots rules, which hardly makes them 'cage fighters'.
    lol yeah. working on the doors a few years back people would come in and try and be the big guy saying they worked the doors as well (they didnt) then we used to get them come in and say their squaddies to try and look tough. now its cage fighters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    lol yeah. working on the doors a few years back people would come in and try and be the big guy saying they worked the doors as well (they didnt) then we used to get them come in and say their squaddies to try and look tough. now its cage fighters lol.

They don't realise that when they introduce themselves like that they are really saying "Hi, we're arse-holes" .. Can't stand the wannabe brigade.

UFC 119 I watched in a bar.

Met a guy there who was convinced Amir Saddolah was a future UFC champ based solely on the fact that he won TUF.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!