Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piece of advice

He may have a good backround... Shame they didnt teach him how to run a business. And yeah fightshop has some good gloves and stuff but after some muay thai shorts really not a great deal.

am the same as you Bam. UK sucks for thai gear. Fightshop have some good stuff but in either tiny sizes or overly massive! nothing new or recent stuff added for their thai stock.

BAM, I use these three places to get our thai gear from.

Muay Thai Factory - used these guys for custom shorts, decent prices and delivery time was about 2 weeks.

Muay Thai King Genuine products, they can also customise shorts, gloves etc. about 3/4 weeks delivery if custom. 2 weeks for stock items

Fight Store MMA UK website with UK stock, great place for Fairtex and Twins and Top King
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    If I'm not mistaken and remember correctly I think FightStuff are the main dealers for Top King gear and get their stuff directly from Thailand as opposed to having it stocked in a warehouse hence why there are sometimes delays in their stock.

I know the company is owned by Robb Stansfield and (I think) managed by John Barwell (who happens to be a Kru under Sken). John is also pretty active on the AX Kickboxing forum too.

If you're looking for a contact, I know FightStuff/Top King are quite close with Evolve in Manchester so I'd go there too.

Here's their Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/fightstuff

Similar problems last year: Clicky

Hey, I could be BakedBean if he ever decides to go on holiday!
    Nice !...............

Here is my advice:

Use the contact details my esteemed forum colleague Zanthic has kindly furnished you with.

Let them know clearly what you want for example : "Please supply my goods within 48hrs or give me a full refund within 7days".

Keep us updated.

If they fail to respond or respond unfavourably , start another thread , Put the name of their website in the title of the thread with a word like "Scammers or Con" in next to it so when it is searched on google that is what comes up.

Then post an update of what happened in the first post on this thread and leave the rest to the internet.

Cheers for all the help and advice, a dispute has been set up through paypal, so I should get a refund. I get the feeling if it wasnt I would have lost the money for good, will keep you all updated.

I've been exporting these stuff from Thailand via many online store like MuayThaiSport.com, BoxeoThai.com, MuayThaiArt.com and many more. If you're ordering from trusting website stores, the delay can be from the factories they are dealing with for the out of stock items. It could also be the shipping since some time of the year can be quite busy for shipping service and causing delay. The last thing could be customs in each country. I find it's hard and it takes much longer time to get through customs in some countries than the others.
    If the products are shipped directly from another country, you might want to wait around 2 weeks from the date they ship your order until you receive the parcel. If it takes longer than that, then there is a problem.
    Hope this help