Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Favourite Story

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Default My Favourite Story

The Inuit did not fear the cold; they took advantage of it. During the 1950s the Canadian government forced the Inuit into settlements. A family from Arctic Bay told me this fantastic story of their grandfather who refused to go. The family, fearful for his life, took away all of his tools and all of his implements, thinking that would force him into the settlement.

But instead, he just slipped out of an igloo on a cold Arctic night, pulled down his caribou and sealskin trousers, and curled off a length into his hand. As the faeces began to freeze, he shaped it into the form of an implement. And when the blade started to take shape, he put a spray of saliva along the leading edge to sharpen it.

Thats when what they call the shit knife took form. He used it to butcher a dog. Skinned the dog with it. Improvised a sled with the dogs rib cage, and then, using the skin, he harnessed up an adjacent living dog. He put the shit knife in his belt and disappeared into the night.

That just happened your mind got blown by the ingenuity and downright disgustingness of indigenous tribes people.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Dudes got skills

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

serious commitment i wouldnt lick my own shit to make an escape.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

your favourite story of all time is about a wee homeless guy who makes a shank out of his own shit and kills a wolf?

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Yeah its fucking brilliant. Getting stabed with a shit knife would be the worst. Im going to use the freezer and see what i come up with.

stab wound and infection in one blow

what about the guy who sewed an ear on to that vagina so he could hear the fanny farts

or a jobby in the freezer then using it as a dildo....

the Chilldo was born.
    The Griphouse

Quote Originally Posted by Burnzie View Post
    or a jobby in the freezer then using it as a dildo....

the Chilldo was born.
    Ha, I've heard of doing a jobby in a condom, freezing it and using that as a sex aid...it's known, in deviant circles, as ice docking.

There's an even worse version, called space docking, which I can't bring myself to describe on here.
    Twitter @steflachMMA. Herald Sport www.heraldscotland.com/sport

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Googling now............. oh.