Thread: Shit Fighters Say

Default Shit Fighters Say

HA! My my we have all had several of those through the doors ! Whos your best one to date? mine is a guy who actually said "I cant work technique due to a learning disorder, but i have won all my UFC bouts...."
    Amazing........
    "In order to be truly great, all you must do is get back up, dust your self off and go one more round" - Benny "The Jet" Urquidez

Quote Originally Posted by CombatCompanyRichmond View Post
    HA! My my we have all had several of those through the doors ! Whos your best one to date? mine is a guy who actually said "I cant work technique due to a learning disorder, but i have won all my UFC bouts...."
    Amazing........
    Haha quality,you get them i saw a guy on a channel 4 show called coppers last night saying to the gigantic officer " aye u widny step in a cell way a cage fighter coz ad murder ye,f####n stick the heid right in ye! So technical and then proceeded to piss all over the back ay the police van

"I'm (insert rank) level in bjj but our instructor is super strict"
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

lol I know people like this
    I LOVE YOU LINTON

I've just dealt with two massive "blaggers" one guy who wanted money up front to fly in a 77kg pro fighter from the states for the princely sum of 150 all in!!! And the ultimate blagger who after numerous attempts to contact the lad pulled out of the fight at short notice with a "dislocated pelvis"!!!!

thats me all over lol hire me ^^

In the middle of sparring last year -
    Shit fighter - "oh wait a minute, can you just show me how to do that"
    Me - "what?"
    Shit fighter - "that thing you did with your hand when i tried to punch"
    Me - "Parry?"
    Shit fighter - *Shrugs*
    Me - "fuck off"
    You know when you've been gripped