Thread: Ref's, don't you miss the days...

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

Default Ref's, don't you miss the days...

When you could walk into a room of nervy, wound up fighters and drop the 'You all know why you're here. You do your job, I'll do mine. So, if you've got any questions just ask me if you see me around the venue. Thank you and good luck.' rules meeting on them ?

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

Never fails to make me smile! :-)
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

lol, those days are long long gone!
    Hello Mr Hands!
    Professional MMA Referee www.mmaofficials.co.uk

Default really !!!!

I miss the days when fighters come to the cage with a banana down their shorts, or chased world ranked fighters round the cage dressed as an ostritch.
    On the other hand appearing on live tv defending a british title wearing nothing but a "mankini" always raised a smile.
    Posing for pictures while being on the recieving end of a beatdown,helping with the commentary whilst competing and of course the famous spank the brazillian black belt on the ass are my favourites.
    Paul your a legend

Quote Originally Posted by woodlegs View Post
    I miss the days when fighters come to the cage with a banana down their shorts, or chased world ranked fighters round the cage dressed as an ostritch.
    On the other hand appearing on live tv defending a british title wearing nothing but a "mankini" always raised a smile.
    Posing for pictures while being on the recieving end of a beatdown,helping with the commentary whilst competing and of course the famous spank the brazillian black belt on the ass are my favourites.
    Paul your a legend
    What about stripping off naked and jumping on the stage with the dancers.

Some memorable times there involving Paul Jenkins, never failed to please the audience. Mankini, 5000 plus at Wembley, dancing naked with the girls at FX3, quality moments from the hands not to mention the "Thumbs up" whilst on the receiving end. A true Sportsman.

Chris
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com