Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst thing you did as a kid

Burnzie....legend mate.

FS dude Should have fingered the bitch more thoroughly!!

Stole a whack of big christmas lights off a posh streets tree during lunchtime, good chase off the police/guy from the street.

Called round for a "mate" who had blamed me for some stuff he had done, with the ruse that I had a carry out hidden down the nature walk, proceeded to then sucker punch him and give him a mild kicking for his trouble, he took great umbridge at this and came to my door that night with a few folk we both knew, they only wanted to watch, went down much the same and his big sisters boyfriend had to carry him off crying. In hindsight I feel really bad about that especially the sucker punch etc, shitty move. The stuff he blamed me for hardly warrented any of that, in that I can't even remember what it was, childhood sillyness.

Got in a fight with another guy at swimming training, kicked off while he was only wearing a towel though, beating someone in a fight while their covering up and bollock naked isn't anything to be proud of either.

Used to clean up on Sunday mornings on paper run, notes outside folks doors they'd dropped getting the keys out pissed the night before, made more from that some months than the actual job and tips combined.

Few spells of shoplifting (just chocolate juice etc), ironically mainly from the co-op, who I now work for.

All about 13-15 years old IIRC, apart from that not much at all and they're all tame compared to some of the shit you guys got up to lol. Plus in hindsight I didn't fight fair very often apparently, not that I got into many fights. After 15/16 I didn't get up too much.
    Last edited by Ross9; 13-01-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Also, around the age of 9 years old (must've been my rebellious stage :-/ ) me and a mate used to nick apples from a local orchard, dip them in dog shit and throw at passing cars. We used to call it 'Scab-a-dabs". Not too good when you get angry 40 year old builder chasing you because you threw shitty apples at his work van. Then we moved onto throwing shit dipped apples at people. :-)
    'STAND FAST'

one day my butler only buttered one side of my crumpets, so i had him soundly beaten
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

Fuck where do i start , i have loads .when i was younger 12/13 i fished for seagulls with a spinning rod . I put loads of bread out on the garden , in small its to get sparrows o land ect .Then i made a ball up out 2 slices and put a trebble hook in i attached to my spinning rod . Now then cast the the bread with the treble hook in it out into the garden . Now when a seagull seen the big ball of bread , it cant resist it . Landing and picking it up in a oner , i shout loadly from he ustairs window . The gul flies away swallowing the bread . Now the fun begins , click over the bail arm and strike that mother fucker as if it were a Blue Marlin . Hook sets reel the fucker in and kill the bastard with golf club . Its one of the funniest thing mme and my cousin have ever did .
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    Fuck where do i start , i have loads .when i was younger 12/13 i fished for seagulls with a spinning rod . I put loads of bread out on the garden , in small its to get sparrows o land ect .Then i made a ball up out 2 slices and put a trebble hook in i attached to my spinning rod . Now then cast the the bread with the treble hook in it out into the garden . Now when a seagull seen the big ball of bread , it cant resist it . Landing and picking it up in a oner , i shout loadly from he ustairs window . The gul flies away swallowing the bread . Now the fun begins , click over the bail arm and strike that mother fucker as if it were a Blue Marlin . Hook sets reel the fucker in and kill the bastard with golf club . Its one of the funniest thing mme and my cousin have ever did .
    What the actual fuck! Im trying to act horrified whilst spraying my screen in laughter spittle hahaha

Once dipped a hula hoop in dogger and fed it to a mentally handicapped kid.

Got drunk and smashed bottles off the goalposts all over the school playing fields. Every PE class on Monday and Tuesday had to sweep the field, picking up broken glass.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

When I was 9 years old; me and my mates all had collections of matchbox cars and we used to swap them amongst each other.

One time, a local kid had a 1969 Dodge Charger, which I really wanted, but he'd only let me have it if I traded him 3 of my cars (I forget which they were now, but one was an early 1980's Camaro, and I think one was an Oldsmobile Cutlass, not sure) anyhow; I really fucking wanted this Charger, so I arranged to swap it with him the next day.

The next day, I went to my mate Nicky's house, and borrowed his coat (I'd left mine at home) and met up with my Charger owning friend, and swapped my 3 for his 1.

I then went inside as he left, put on nicky's coat and zipped it up full, then used the alleyways to intercept the kid on his way home.

I hit him in the face with a piece of brick I found, and punched and kicked him as he lay crying on the floor, before taking all his cars and legging it.

I disposed of most of the cars, and gave Nicky his coat back. No long after, I heard the police had paid a visit to his house and Nicky didn't hang out with us anymore.

I made sure the little car hogging bastard never saw that I'd gotten my 3 back

I was a horrible cunt when I was young..i was in an out of young offenders prisons from 14yrs

I broke into the school an nicked all the computers.
    I burned the school down
    Shot at a police car (real gun)
    Stole a car an kidnapped a kid who was a grass..(not the cleverest idea to do it in the town center with about 200 witnesses)
    Beat an robbed various people.
    While in prison I had a kitchen job, lasted about a week then I got sacked,an twatted for chasing a screw with a knife.
    Stole a police car.
    Stole a car an tryed to rob a post office. This incedent was the end of my criminal activates,I came sooo close to serving 7-10 yrs for armed robbery. Luckily for me the police caught me before I could do the deed.howether I got 2yrs for conspiracy to armed rob. That was when I thought fuck it I've had enuff. I was 18 my reign of terror lasted 4yrs. I fell bad for my poor mum,an people who got hurt but I wouldnt change a thing!!!

Daaam that does feel good to get out!