Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst thing you did as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    I was a horrible cunt when I was young..i was in an out of young offenders prisons from 14yrs

I broke into the school an nicked all the computers.
    I burned the school down
    Shot at a police car (real gun)
    Stole a car an kidnapped a kid who was a grass..(not the cleverest idea to do it in the town center with about 200 witnesses)
    Beat an robbed various people.
    While in prison I had a kitchen job, lasted about a week then I got sacked,an twatted for chasing a screw with a knife.
    Stole a police car.
    Stole a car an tryed to rob a post office. This incedent was the end of my criminal activates,I came sooo close to serving 7-10 yrs for armed robbery. Luckily for me the police caught me before I could do the deed.howether I got 2yrs for conspiracy to armed rob. That was when I thought fuck it I've had enuff. I was 18 my reign of terror lasted 4yrs. I fell bad for my poor mum,an people who got hurt but I wouldnt change a thing!!!

Daaam that does feel good to get out!
    That's all fine, but its no 'Monkey Bumming' is it ?
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

I was a horrible cunt when I was young..i was in an out of young offenders prisons from 14yrs

I burned the school down
    Stole a car an kidnapped a kid who was a grass..(not the cleverest idea to do it in the town center with about 200 witnesses)
    While in prison I had a kitchen job, lasted about a week then I got sacked,an twatted for chasing a screw with a knife.
    Stole a police car.
    Stole a car an tryed to rob a post office. This incedent was the end of my criminal activates,I came sooo close to serving 7-10 yrs for armed robbery. Luckily for me the police caught me before I could do the deed.howether I got 2yrs for conspiracy to armed rob. That was when I thought fuck it I've had enuff. I was 18 my reign of terror lasted 4yrs. I fell bad for my poor mum,an people who got hurt but I wouldnt change a thing!!!

Thug Life ^ lol
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

I burned the school down
    Stole a police car.

thats pretty epic lol

ko'd my granma when i was 12 coz was doin pads with old man an she was like haha your hitteng like a girl so thout yeh wel see about that gran an knocked her out in front of my granpa sittin in weelchair smokin lads
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    ko'd my granma when i was 12 coz was doin pads with old man an she was like haha your hitteng like a girl so thout yeh wel see about that gran an knocked her out in front of my granpa sittin in weelchair smokin lads
    HAHAHAHA. Oh JohnyBoy.
    Don't text and drive

pumped some whore from essex called Carmel... stretched her fanny out about 3 times as big and then never called her again... wonder what happened to her?

lol jokes... i never done anything too serious really... nicked a couple of games from a market (they were copied games anyway), drank too much etc... there was a spell when i took a lot of speed/e's and stuff that i majorly regret... and spent a couple of years smoking grass almost every day, but i binned that shit a couple of years ago

the thing i feel most guilty about as a youngster is actually very tame. it was an odd memory that came back to me out of nowhere once, and made me feel like a cunt. my sister and i were chumming my dad on a route for work (he was a driver at the time taking milk and meat supplies to various retailers) and some guy gave me a nice trifle at a bakers... went back to the van and my sister asked me nicely for a bit, and i told her NUT!! and wolfed it down so she couldn't have any... she got an apple off my dad instead lol ..odd thing to feel guilty about but it was quite intense when i thought about it

i was more of an arsehole when i was younger, at nursery and stuff... i think one of my earliest memories is biting some kid's arm as hard as i could because he was about to play with something i wanted to play with. cunt.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

note to self: don't let my kids grow up in scotland lol
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

I never did anything too crazy but I remember putting the mandatory school fat kid in a Boston Crab outside science once after I knelt down behind him as my friend hit a Rockers style high cross body on him. It was on fucking concrete as well; could have ended right nastily looking back at it. Kid really hurt his back and I felt like a complete cunt for weeks. I kept it on till the Science teacher broke us up. Paul Harris style.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

that brings back a memory... i was never into bullying or fucking about with people, teasing them etc, but it was at a time when everyone was wrestling at play time... myself and some other guy picked up a guy the year below in a Dudley Boys 3D, and someone ran up and shoved us really hard from behind ... resulting in a very nasty sounding drop.. he ran away crying

i felt like a bit of a dick for a couple of minutes, but i knew he was alright, maybe just a bit shaken up so i can't say i ever felt much guilt about it much beyong the actual incident, but it could have been a lot worse

we were in french class, and we had to say something that we wish we had in our lives, in french of course... i said my mum, who had died years prior and so felt a bit emotional i suppose... i saw someone laughing a few tables down and flipped. ran over and hooked him as hard as i could in the face, and then made a grab for the mouse at the nearest computer, at both ends of the cable as i was gonna choke him with it, but in my blind rage i didn't really have any coordination to get it out, just sort of pulled and the keyboard fell to the ground, so i hooked him again and ran out the room

turns out he hadn't even been listening to me, he was laughing because he threw a rubber at someone on the other side of the room and it bounced off their head... i felt like a right knob after that lol
    Last edited by Zanmato; 14-01-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.