Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst thing you did as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by theunfitone View Post
    fixed it for ya
    ...rofl!!!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    to monkeys ?
    to monkeys, transvestite monkeys, kids, blind disabled kids. whoever.
    "I tell them you say they no good fighters... and that their mothers have sex with mules"

I kicked a kid in his broken leg once. Deliberately shut my little sister's fingers in a door.

Last edited by jim2007; 13-01-2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: edited due to possible criminal prosecution!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I feel bad even thinking about this, never mind writing it.

If any of you are around my age you'll remember the original Nightmare on Elm Street movie. I was 6 when it came out, and by the time it cleared all the censorship and shit, I was around 10 when it was finally released in South Africa.

My best mate and I got the video from somewhere and watched the crap out of it, one time allowing his little sister (who would have been 8 or so) to watch it with us.
    She was terrified, as you might expect. My mate was quite a smart little dude, always making things, and he came up with a plan to scare his sister half to death.

He rigged up one of her toy dolls, cutting the head in two and putting strings on the top part to make a rudimentary "mouth opening and closing" action. He recorded the theme music (one two Freddy's coming for you etc..) from the film onto a cassette, put it in his tape player and had it playing on a loop in his sister's bedroom.

We sat the doll on her window ledge, looped the strings outside so we could control the head from outside....and I was armed with a fork to give that authentic "Freddy" screeching noise, like his fingers did when he ran them along a railing. I used the window frame to get the same effect with the fork.

So we shouted through the window for her to come to her bedroom, where she opened the door to find the room dark with just a small lamp pointing at her talking doll, with the theme music from Nightmare on Elm St playing and the scraping noise coming from the window.

I've never seen anyone move so fast and scream so hard. She actually threw up a few minutes later.

His mum beat seven shades of crap out of him after that, while I sat their crying...afraid she was gonna beat my ass too.

The sister went on to be quite a honey, but I had long since blown any chance I might have had :-(

Worth it though.

Set fire to the back of my school

Stole a bag of money from a taxi driver when he was helping my Mum in with the shopping

shagged a 16 year old girl when I was 13

Got suspended for threatening a boy with a knife (on school ground)

loads more!
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Super glued a polo mint to somebodies forehead whilst they where sleeping on a school journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    I feel bad even thinking about this, never mind writing it.

If any of you are around my age you'll remember the original Nightmare on Elm Street movie. I was 6 when it came out, and by the time it cleared all the censorship and shit, I was around 10 when it was finally released in South Africa.

My best mate and I got the video from somewhere and watched the crap out of it, one time allowing his little sister (who would have been 8 or so) to watch it with us.
    She was terrified, as you might expect. My mate was quite a smart little dude, always making things, and he came up with a plan to scare his sister half to death.

He rigged up one of her toy dolls, cutting the head in two and putting strings on the top part to make a rudimentary "mouth opening and closing" action. He recorded the theme music (one two Freddy's coming for you etc..) from the film onto a cassette, put it in his tape player and had it playing on a loop in his sister's bedroom.

We sat the doll on her window ledge, looped the strings outside so we could control the head from outside....and I was armed with a fork to give that authentic "Freddy" screeching noise, like his fingers did when he ran them along a railing. I used the window frame to get the same effect with the fork.

So we shouted through the window for her to come to her bedroom, where she opened the door to find the room dark with just a small lamp pointing at her talking doll, with the theme music from Nightmare on Elm St playing and the scraping noise coming from the window.

I've never seen anyone move so fast and scream so hard. She actually threw up a few minutes later.

His mum beat seven shades of crap out of him after that, while I sat their crying...afraid she was gonna beat my ass too.

The sister went on to be quite a honey, but I had long since blown any chance I might have had :-(

Worth it though.
    That's probably the most elaborate childhood prank I've ever heard. It's no piss in a bottle, but y'know...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That's probably the most elaborate childhood prank I've ever heard. It's no piss in a bottle, but y'know...

My mate must take all the credit...I merely wielded a fork.
    He's still completely mental today, and still likes to build and make bizarre shit. The honey sister lives in London now, and still doesn't give me the time of day. She's 31 now FFS, get over it!