Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Worst thing you did as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Cool thread.

Kicked a girl in the fanny

Stuck 2 fingers up at my cousin
    has to be my fav lol
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

I still cant think of the worst thing i did as a kid (i was BAD kid)

I thought I'd share the worst thing my little brother did as a little un

When he was about 2 or 3 (making me 9 or 10) he got a hold of a marker pen, and covered every door in the house with marker pen as high up as he could reach

my mum noticed a few hours later and went fucking balistic, knowing that it was one of us, called me and my brother into the room and asked who it was, his response...

"It was him!" (pointing to me), I responded by laughing so hard I couldnt defend myself

my mum unleashed what can only be described as the wrath of god, i didnt see my super nintendo or my bike for about 6 months, and to this day she is convinced that I was the culprit and blamed it on my baby brother!

little bastard remembers doing it and still denys it!
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

Ohhh, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

suck on that superman1
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

I had a panda teddy, and i was sat straddled across it watching the incredible hulk, i started to rub my willy on it, and carried on...i remember my mum catching me humping the panda bear, watching a green man on telly, and whacking me for it...a lot
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

The thing that has made me feel worse than anything else ever (I've done some bad stuff, and I've often instantly regretted things and thought 'I'm going to be in big trouble for that'), the one thing that still eats me up to this day is something that happened when I was 17 or so, so not really a kid.

I worked in a supermarket warehouse while I was a student, and launched a piece of wood (it had split off from a pallet, so was about a meter long by probably an inch diameter) like a javelin at a pallet of 2ltr pop that someone was pulling out on to the shop floor. The guy pulling it was a guy in his early 30s who had learning difficulties, but was genuinely the nicest chap you could ever meet. Of course, the javelin hit flush and rebounded off the bouncy bottles (if anything, at a higher velocity to what it had been fired at) and smashed him directly in the middle of his face, just below his nose. His bottom lip was instantly grotesquely swollen and pouring with blood but all he could say was 'no problem mate, I know you didn't mean it', obviously incredibly shook up from his ordeal.

To this day it makes me feel terrible and it's the one thing I don't think I'll ever be able to get over, guilt-wise. I think what cut me up so much is that he genuinely held no animosity towards me. If the guy had taken a swing at me, gone mad, reported me, kicked off, ANYTHING other than instant forgiveness, I know I'd have gotten over it pretty fast. But still to this day, over 5 years later, it makes me feel terrible.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    The thing that has made me feel worse than anything else ever (I've done some bad stuff, and I've often instantly regretted things and thought 'I'm going to be in big trouble for that'), the one thing that still eats me up to this day is something that happened when I was 17 or so, so not really a kid.

I worked in a supermarket warehouse while I was a student, and launched a piece of wood (it had split off from a pallet, so was about a meter long by probably an inch diameter) like a javelin at a pallet of 2ltr pop that someone was pulling out on to the shop floor. The guy pulling it was a guy in his early 30s who had learning difficulties, but was genuinely the nicest chap you could ever meet. Of course, the javelin hit flush and rebounded off the bouncy bottles (if anything, at a higher velocity to what it had been fired at) and smashed him directly in the middle of his face, just below his nose. His bottom lip was instantly grotesquely swollen and pouring with blood but all he could say was 'no problem mate, I know you didn't mean it', obviously incredibly shook up from his ordeal.

To this day it makes me feel terrible and it's the one thing I don't think I'll ever be able to get over, guilt-wise. I think what cut me up so much is that he genuinely held no animosity towards me. If the guy had taken a swing at me, gone mad, reported me, kicked off, ANYTHING other than instant forgiveness, I know I'd have gotten over it pretty fast. But still to this day, over 5 years later, it makes me feel terrible.

Oh fuck, that is a BAD one.
    The Griphouse

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post

To be fair, it does sound like an accident. Had you meant it, that would've been horrible.

PS Some of you fuckers should be in Broadmoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    suck on that superman1
    Fuck!! I hang my head in shame!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

nothing too bad. i once did one class of judo when i was about 10 and then propelled a mate of mine in the playground. best mate as it turns out, ruptured his spleen

worst one i think was when a pal got concussed playing rugby at school in early-december. he was confused and said he couldn't remember anything. i convinced him it was a few days from christmas. other people then took the lead and told him he owed them money etc he was a really nice bloke and just said 'shit, do i really owe you the cash? can't remember...'

he was so confused, when he got to the doctors they had to spend a lot of time sort of talking him round and explaining what had happened. completely fucked him up. apparently his mum was fucking furious, but at the time we all thought it was the funniest thing ever. for shame.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'