Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen this video?

Default Anyone seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoDpifk12k

7 teens attacking a random asian bloke.. makes my skin crawl just watching it absolute fucking cowards, apparantly all of americas going mental about it and doing everything they can to hunt down the faggots that did it

yeah, saw it earlier... pissed me off big time, group of cowardly cunts

i know this is neither here nor there, but it also annoyed me that they did so little damage... if 7 guys sustain a gang attack on a skinny little asian man, the guy should probably be dead, but... he gets away with a bloody nose and a fright

basically they're snivelling little cowards throwing in enough digs to act cool infront of their mates and keep the alpha male (the c'maaawn nigga, c'maaawn [white] twat) of their group happy... faggot little lackeys that couldn't fight sleep if they were alone, the lot of them
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

What a bunch on wankas! Wonder if they have been caught yet?

Edit: just seen they have been, and 5 of them were of Asian descent too!
    Last edited by BazzaBoldBB; 18-01-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Is there a link that says theyve been caught mate? I cant find anything else about it! Id give anything to have just 30 seconds in the cage with any of them cowardly cunts, makes my blood boil every time i watch it

fucking cowards.

gang attacks are allways wrong.

this is a really shocking attack, that guy is tough to take a lickin and keep on tickin as rampage said. Hope these guys get their cunts kicked in

Wish people would stop going on about the guy being asian, not every attack that involves an ethnic minority is a racist atack. its interesting to see that the attackers are of the same ethnicity.

Shocking video.

What was more shocking is the lack of damage they were able to dish out to him, like posted above he had a bloody nose. A big gang of people beating someone helplessly like that you would think would have inflicted serious damage to that lad. How humiliating for them, no wonder they chose to go about it in a group. I hope that they are singled out via the ultimate internet troll communities and are terrorised for a long time - then battered to shit by somebody.
    Ninja

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

amazing resilience from the kid getting beaten up. what a tough lad. absolute cowards doing the beating. they will pay for that, I'm sure. lol @ the idiot who didn't even cover his face.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i dont see why he didnt just throw back when he got up? its obvious they are all pussys, he could of atleast dropped one!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesT View Post
    Is there a link that says theyve been caught mate? I cant find anything else about it! Id give anything to have just 30 seconds in the cage with any of them cowardly cunts, makes my blood boil every time i watch it
    Here you go mate, from http://www.funnyjunk.com/youtube/318...+ASIAN+MAN+AR/

They were finnaly arrested!
    tweet this video to @foxchicago and @Chicago_Police
    names of the 7 posted below:
    WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
    EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants
    RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
    TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
    JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
    DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

[url deleted]

Possible offender: Johnny J Li

Possible Parents to this offender:
    Wan S Lau

Chi Lau

3518 S Paulina St
    Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Raymond Palomino

DANNY HUI - [url deleted]

EASLEY WU- [url deleted]

facebook [.] com/ profile.php?id=100000237825889*&sk= wall Todd Ramos Facebook.

Raymond Palomino:
    [url deleted]

The Chinese man was saying, "please no more, don't hit me anymore please". Obviously this guy didn't do anything and was jumped. His English wasn't good either. The original poster took the video down for obvious reasons, and in his comments he was proud of his accomplishment This needs to be told! The guy showed his face on camera, we need to catch him.

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school
    Brutal Chinese beatdown guy jumped Getting Owned racist racism chicago asian fight behind school