Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10pm Chan 4 Tonight (Thurs 19th) Gypsy Blood - True Stories

I kinda respect the gypsy tradition that troubles are settled via a quick scrap and that's the end of it

I don't respect their fondness for animal fights; that shit's messed up

agreed ^^^

sort it out with a scrap .

what if they are different weights ?

should they cut ?

lol
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.

Troll hater.

we know Doherty..I used to box at the same club..Very very nice guys! Honestly i have no bad words to say about the traveller community..They do fight 1 on 1 like the old times and it solves alot of problems/family feuds..just wish that people off the street would do the same! To fight bare knuckle takes balls and most people off the street dont want to know!
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I kinda respect the gypsy tradition that troubles are settled via a quick scrap and that's the end of it

I don't respect their fondness for animal fights; that shit's messed up
    Agreed, animal fights not cool

Just got done watching this and to be honest it left me feeling a bit sad for them.
    To have a life some consumed with violence must be grim as fuck and they're all emotionally unstable, they're ever fighting, on the bounce or crying it seems.

I do admire their life style, especially the guy who got his head cut open, he seemed like a good dad and in a time of Xbox, Facebook and all that other shit it's good to see a dad who gets stuck in and actually does good shit with his kids in the outdoors rather than plonking them in front of the telly night after night.