Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most you have won gambling

Was 25 seconds away from winnin over a grand from a fiver bet the other year. had all my football multibles correct, just needed villa/brum to draw 1-1, which it was up until the last kick of the game when villa stole it
    most i've cashed in on was about 300.

i'd say im 'up' overall in my betting though.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Won $800 dollars on roulette after starting with $20 a couple of years ago in Vegas, was on an absolute roll, but unfortunately very pissed at the time, before I knew it I had blown the lot, but I was there for my 21st birthday and decided not to let it ruin the trip.

Until I woke up the next morning with the worst hangover ever, realising I could have walked away with $800 dollars, totally ruined my birthday!

Ive won a couple of times on 1000/1 shots on Betfair for the horses using a laying system where you spread bet the race so the worst horse that wins the better the payout. Your always best to bet against the favourites as your risk is minimised and low and behold that is why bookies make so much money from favourites losing!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

2000/1 football season- Fulham and Millwall to win their divisions.

100 double returned 6,300

Fulham won with a few games to spare but Millwall went to the last game.
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

an old work mate of mine used to have a serious habit, not sure if he still does, but he was on betfair the whole time. one night he sat up to bet on an american college basketball game. you can bet that games won't go over a certain score, and if you put in a massive last minute bet, you can walk away with a reasonble return.

though, he hadn't even read the rules of basketball, let alone played it. he didn't know that you can't have a draw and you have to go to overtime. so he bet a couple of grand that the score wouldn't go over a certain amount just a few seconds before the end of regulation period, hoping to get a cheeky return.

it was a draw, went to OT, they scored loads more points, he lost all 2,000. lolz.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

best couple of poker wins 3100 in a 2-way chop and 2500 in a 4 way chop at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham.
    lots of smaller cashes in bigger events which, when I win one will be a decent 5 figure hit.