Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cage Girl Poppy Thompson Added

Default New Cage Girl Poppy Thompson Added

Check out our latest cage girl feature, Shock 'N' Awe's Poppy Thompson!!!!!!

http://www.frontrowmma.com/latest-ad...of-course.html

I like the pic of Poppy and Lexi in their AddictedMMA t-shirts....
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

thats a very familiar article.Also did you get permission to use those images?

Quote Originally Posted by boogeyman View Post
    thats a very familiar article.Also did you get permission to use those images?
    It's been sorted. We did get permission but just off the wrong person lol

sorted guv.

what do you mean familiar article btw, we interviewed her by e-mail and have the proof. No copy and paste going on here lol. Oh yeah and i hear that you put a vid up on FB about us lol awesome i can take a joke so once i've seen it i'll return the favour buddy lol ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by front row mma View Post
    what do you mean familiar article btw, we interviewed her by e-mail and have the proof. No copy and paste going on here lol. Oh yeah and i hear that you put a vid up on FB about us lol awesome i can take a joke so once i've seen it i'll return the favour buddy lol ;-)
    Video?? I've not seen any videos from Ben today/tonight??
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Can you give me her phone number, I have some important questions about her fridge.

No Front Row, your right, I was being a dick, im a little tempremental at the moment due to an 11 week old baby giving me no sleep and an excess of work, im a little sensitive to say the least. The vid I had put up I took down after an hour when I realised how immature I was being, all I can do is apologise and hope you accept it. I know you guys dont copy n paste and are working hard, that is only good for the mma community. Once again I apologise for my dramatic moment and wish you guys the best.