Thread: Fighters wanted for caledonian combat 1 the gathering

Default Fighters wanted for caledonian combat 1 the gathering

I am now taking names for our debut show on July 21st at Eden Court in Inverness. We are looking to put on a top class show, and you can find info on the Caledonian Combat thread. You can put names and fight records up here or on Fusion Mma Scotland facebook page and i do my best to match you up. Cheers Jimmy

Any light heavyweights or heavyweights? C class rules

Taking names for all weights, we will be using A,B and C class rules. Should be able to match up lots of different weights. Had a lot of interest and names already

Should have a few guys for you Jimmy.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com

Do you accept MMA debutants who have experience in other martial arts? Just looking to get the ball rolling in MMA. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMAMattyG View Post
    Do you accept MMA debutants who have experience in other martial arts? Just looking to get the ball rolling in MMA. Thanks
    Got a few names in the same position, if your training with a club i'd like your coach to enter you, if independant forward your details. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    Any light heavyweights or heavyweights? C class rules
    Not at the moment for C class, but will keep you informed

Have a good mix of weights, and a good mix from pro to beginner been entered already. Anyone else want on the card get your names in, I am going to start match making very soon. Thanks to coaches who have already entered boys