Thread: Fear Factor going a few steps too far with stunts?

Default Fear Factor going a few steps too far with stunts?

Perhaps a few steps too far for Fear Factor (hosted by Joe Rogan) in the US...

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/26/fear-f.../#.TyJw2uS0NhL
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

exploitative and nasty. should have the tables turned - Joe, Ant and Dec should neck all that stuff and earn their fat salaries, currently bankrolled by the humiliation of others.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I'm going to have to read the link later, I've spilt my coffee over the keyboard laughing at the headline on the link, honestly, did no one proof read it?

"Donkey semen makes NBC question taste'.......
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

I think it's brilliant. Most people on these shows are complete nutcases anyway. A cup of donkey juice probably wasn't the weirdest thing they did that day.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_MMA View Post
    I think it's brilliant. Most people on these shows are complete nutcases anyway. A cup of donkey juice probably wasn't the weirdest thing they did that day.
    Actually obtaining it might be a bit weird too. Wasn't there some woman celebrity on television a while back obtaining same type of sample from a pig?
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in02LCdufUc

no nudity or anything but might not wanna open it at work I guess

back in the original version, I watched just about every episode religiously.

Haven't watched a single second of this relaunched version though.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!