Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: The EDL what do we think of them?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default The EDL what do we think of them?

    Don't like the racists that attend their marches but something has to be done about the Muslim problem in Britain. Parts of London look like Pakistan right now. Horrible places to live in.

    What's your opinions folks?

  2. #2

    Default

    Now I'm not a racist right BUT.......

  3. #3

    Default

    My opinion is that you have confused religion and ethnicity and make no point whatsoever.

    Please also define what you believe "the muslim problem" to be.

  4. #4

    Default

    im confused what is the muslim problem is as well?



    i agree people like choudry need to be shouted down but if you go on muslim forums or speak to some in real life they agree that people like choudry are wrong as well.

  5. #5

    Default

    You want to know what the problem is?? Go read the Daily Mail then you will see.....

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKVenom View Post
    You want to know what the problem is?? Go read the Daily Mail then you will see.....
    Something has to be done about the Daily Mail problem in Britain. lol They can make even the Happiest story seem like the country is being taken over etc etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    @White Tyson
    I am by no means condoning muslim extremists, but 99.9% of muslims are normal people, and dont want to blow up our trains and planes and steal our jobs, or whatever
    The stupid thing is that most people in this country that complain about the 'Muslim Extremists' have lived with the threat of christian extremists for years.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Romeoblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycenter View Post


    The stupid thing is that most people in this country that complain about the 'Muslim Extremists' have lived with the threat of christian extremists for years.

    I disagree, the stupid thing is that most people see a person from pakistan and assume they are a muslim, then assume that they must be a threat to us.

    I am against all forms of extremism, muslim, christian, or any other kind of extremism for that matter.

    however I am not against muslims, I have read the Qur'an as an adult, and the bible as a child.

    I chose to educate myself, not through belief, but through curiosity. I wanted to look into religion before I passed judgement, especially following the growth of muslim extremism after the september 11th attacks.

    My perception of the statements in the Qur'an is that in the eyes of Allah, if you sacrafice yourself in the name of Islam you will be rewarded, however it does not state that you should seek to hurt non-believers.

    the issue is that certain muslims percieve these statements to mean something else, leading to extremism.

    this in turn lead to the terror attacks of September 11th and July 7th (among others), which subsequently led ignorant closed minded people to beleive that ALL muslims are a threat, in reality this is not the case...
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

  8. #8
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I chose to educate myself...
    I see no evidence of this?
























    jokes bro, couldn't resist
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  9. #9
    Senior Member Romeoblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    @White Tyson

    I am by no means condoning muslim extremists, but 99.9% of muslims are normal people, and dont want to blow up our trains and planes and steal our jobs, or whatever

    I bet you have no problem eating a curry made by a chinese man, or driving a german car

    to answers the orginal question, the EDL are scum

    the muslims are not the problem, people like you are the problem
    Last edited by Romeoblood; 29-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I am by no means condoning muslim extremists, but 99.9% of muslims are normal people
    No they're not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    and dont want to blow up our trains and planes and steal our jobs, or whatever
    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I bet you have no problem eating a curry made by a chinese man, or driving a german car
    What does that have to do with anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    to answers the orginal question, the EDL are scum
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    the muslims are not the problem, people like you are the problem
    Why am I the problem Mr Educated Qu'ran reader?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.