Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The EDL what do we think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I am by no means condoning muslim extremists, but 99.9% of muslims are normal people
    No they're not.

and dont want to blow up our trains and planes and steal our jobs, or whatever
    I agree.

I bet you have no problem eating a curry made by a chinese man, or driving a german car
    What does that have to do with anything?

to answers the orginal question, the EDL are scum
    Why?

the muslims are not the problem, people like you are the problem
    Why am I the problem Mr Educated Qu'ran reader?

tyson, do you make a distinction between the extremist, anjem choudry type muslim and the ordinary guy that run a corner shop type muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by taffdragon View Post
    the ordinary guy that run a corner shop type muslim?
    Er, stereotype! (I see you the point you were trying to make though)

Tyson: The EDL are scum because they are a bunch of ignorant, fascist, hooligan, racist pig-fuckers that incite hatred and violence towards all muslims (not just the ones that "blow up planes") and undermine any and all efforts at cultural integration. They are the same wankers that you find in the BNP and the NF. As Shakespeare wrote, "a cunt in a different hat is still is a cunt" (The Taming of the Shrew, Act I).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post

Tyson: The EDL are scum because they are a bunch of ignorant, fascist, hooligan, racist pig-fuckers that incite hatred and violence towards all muslims (not just the ones that "blow up planes") and undermine any and all efforts at cultural integration. They are the same wankers that you find in the BNP and the NF. As Shakespeare wrote, "a cunt in a different hat is still is a cunt" (The Taming of the Shrew, Act I).
    :rotfl: best use of shakespear ive seen on a forum.

your right, i stereotyped the fuck out of them but i couldnt think of any other thing to put lol.

WhiteTyson,

To answer your question, I believe the EDL are trying to position themselves as a legitimate political party, albeit without any substantial policies to tackle the true issues the UK faces. Instead, they focus on the "Islamification of Britian", whatever the fuck that means.

Their 'mission statement' reads like a comic book and the accusations within are aimed squarely at Muslims.

They appeal to the ignorant, xenophobic and uneducated population of this little island! Shame on those people whom do vote these idiots into any position of office.

So, back to your comments....please explain 'the Muslim problem' as you put it.
    Last edited by Matty; 29-01-2012 at 10:20 PM.

I support the EDL because the Muslims have Muslamic rayguns to destroy our nation.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I chose to educate myself...
    I see no evidence of this?

jokes bro, couldn't resist
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post

hit the nail on the head!
    Last edited by Romeoblood; 30-01-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

It's these bloody Muslamic Infidels and their Iraqi laws I tells ya!!

Fuck this I'm goin' on a march!
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.