Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The EDL what do we think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffinator View Post
    This is a load of bollox anyway, this kind of discussion can only be argued out face to face. Anyone living here should be willing to give their life for their country without question if required to do so end of.
    why disscuss/argue face to face only?

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    It's been 946 years since England was last invaded,
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    it's daft to suggest a nation hasn't established itself its own culture/traditions etc over that time period.
    Wrong, again.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Carlin is an absolute legend!!!

For your country?
    Maybe
    For corrupt business men?
    Lol
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    England is great only because it raped and pillaged every other country it invaded.
    Then again some of these countries were backwards and could only understand violence so one should speak to them in a language they understand.

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    England is great only because it raped and pillaged every other country it invaded.
    What would be the point of invading them if we didn't? we weren't just going to invade them just to sit and drink tea, we do that after the pillaging and raping.

But anyway, I think you'll find we had to be great in the first place to invade, pillage and rape so many other countries, we are fucking AWESOME, our tiny Island is awesome, we also spawned some of the greatest countries on earth, just look at USA, Canada and Australia, AWESOME like us.

Man, I fucking love being English.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    What would be the point of invading them if we didn't? we weren't just going to invade them just to sit and drink tea, we do that after the pillaging and raping.

But anyway, I think you'll find we had to be great in the first place to invade, pillage and rape so many other countries, we are fucking AWESOME, our tiny Island is awesome, we also spawned some of the greatest countries on earth, just look at USA, Canada and Australia, AWESOME like us.

Lol Awesome post

Quote Originally Posted by Soreshins View Post
    for me, there are some important questions to be asked about the importance of national identity or whether we are prepared to sacrifice that for some sort of 'human' identity. However, the debate can never properly be had because, on the one side, undeducated and unreasonable bigots hoover up sensationalist headlines and, on the other side, idiotic politically correct activists prohibit legitimate questions for fear of being declared a bigot. This combination prevents any sort of reasonable discussion on the whole issue.t.

The EDL are idiots but there are some legitimate questions that they touch upon that need to be addressed at some point by people far smarter than me
    Bang on; it's impossible to have an informed debate on the subject!

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post

Quoted for truth