Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ryron Gracie to visit scotland for 2 seminars

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Read the whole thread. Someone said he also trained with Marcos, but it turned out that wasn't true.

Ok, just noticed that the original claim has been edited out of the post so you wouldn't be able to read it.
    Yeah I did read it and couldn't see anything. Take it that it came from the factual resource that is Stuart Baxter?

This gracie garage thing is baws.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by judostu View Post
    I know the guy who runs Gracie garage and he trains a number of other martial arts around glasgow (Karate, traditional ju jitsu) and have trained with him previously. No Idea why he chooses to grade online and train in his garage.
    Because training in a proper jiu-jitsu class is tough... and too many people want to be an instructor well before they have the necessary skill.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    Yeah I did read it and couldn't see anything. Take it that it came from the factual resource that is Stuart Baxter?
    I was told by Iain that he was going to start going to SHS to train with Marcos, he had mentioned that he was doing his first class in a few days, etc etc

I was then informed by Brian @ SHS that Iain didnt train at SHS, so removed the post

This gracie garage thing is baws.
    I agree, especially when he is within a reasonable distance of Scott McVeigh and Marcos Nardini
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge