Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Scottish BJJ Open - Results

On Thursday night he did an 18 minute round of sparring with one of our guys who is a blue belt but has also represented Great Britain for Judo in the Junior Team.They are both animals.

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    Reffed all his matches in the absolute and was very impressed, showed a lot of heart in particular to take the win in the absolute final, scoring the pass points very late on.
    Would love to see that video if it ever surfaces.

Lee is a talented kid - good to see him picking up golds...!

On a side note Gus the medals looked awesome. The Scottish flag and Edinburgh castle was a very nice touch.

I remember Lee competing as a white belt last year at this comp and took gold. Looked impressive then and even more impressive this year as a blue belt.

The comp was great, the atmosphere was nice and friendly and all of our participants had a great time.
    Last edited by GB SCOTLAND; 13-02-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    "Scotlands Biggest Brazilian jiu jitsu academy"

Lee did have his old Geordie team mates cheering him on! Nice venue and really well run comp.

Shaun
    Last edited by yetibjj; 13-02-2012 at 01:55 PM.

it was a great comp. i went by myself and will be attending as many as i can even if i am on my own lol

We got the train up too. Was a good trip and well worth while. One Gold and one Silver medal came home to Camden for Gracie Garcia. Not bad for a gym that's just celebrated it's first anniversary!