Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Hill Highlights

Default Dave Hill Highlights

Dave Hill Highlights.................

IMO the best Feather Weight in the UK..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=murxZXqzTVY
    YOU CANT EXPECT TO REACH THE TOP WITHOUT A LITTLE CLIMBING!

His takedowns and submissions look top drawer.

Dave is a beast. He's going to have a great career IMO.

Big fan of Hill's. The hype around him got a little derailed after the shock loss to Lobov I felt, but he has bounced back well. Hill vs Turner would be a great fight.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Fantastic highlight - testament to the work ethic of Dave. It has been a wonderful journey with him over the years made all the easier by his attitude and professional outlook. He is a joy to coach and listens at all times.

Dave is now 10-2 as a professional, never been finished - only dropping two decisions to Euro no1 145lb-er Tom Niniimaki and the shock loss as was said to Lobov - we all found out what Artem was capable of after that! Dave bounced back superbly with a 1st round submission of highly regarded Dave Lee in defending his OMMAC belt last year. He has finished 8 out the 10 wins by submission.

Dave has his eye firmly on Graham Turner and the CW FW belt he is contesting. Graham is a dangerous and capable fighter very worthy of his standing and ranking. Good luck to him in his quest for the belt.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

I have a lot of time for David, really, really talented. Time will tell thats' all that needs to be said, he will go places, W's talk for themselves with this lad, no trash talk needed
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

Like I said before the best FW in the uk.
    End of........................

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

brilliant talent and very nice lad to boot

TTT for this video

Cool highlight, great fighter been a pleasure watching him fight at OMMAC and other shows.