Thread: What you doing for valentines

Default What you doing for valentines

What you doing for valentines tonight.

I have booked a table for us at 8.00, but not sure if she likes snooker or not!

Lets have some more of these!
    Mike "the mic" Persil

I'm in Stockport at 8pm tonight robbing some little 'cage fighters' house.

I'm at home, by myself, feeling miserable and in varying degrees of pain

Had 2 teeth removed yesterday, one of which took (no BS) 40 minutes to remove. Dentist had to use pliers (high tech medical technology) to crush it and break it out, piece by piece, and in doing so; cracked my jaw. So now my face is swollen, I'm in pain, I cant spend valentines having dinner with my girlfriend AND I have to go for an xray on Thursday. FML

Spent all day cooking a surprise 3 course dinner for the wife. Slightly hampered by the fact I ripped off half of a nail with a bizarrely fucking sharp potato peeler.

Now slipping into food coma.

Not a big fan of valentines day as i don't belive in doing something to show my other half how much i love her just because everyone else is. If you really want to show how much you love you other half do something random for her in a few weeks when she is not expecting it. Why do you need to wait for a certain day to do something to show your love your other half?

And to prove this works i have been married 11 years and been with my wife for 15 years and i am only 34 years old.
    A Black belt is just a White Belt that never quits

Quote Originally Posted by starwar1 View Post
    Not a big fan of valentines day as i don't belive in doing something to show my other half how much i love her just because everyone else is. If you really want to show how much you love you other half do something random for her in a few weeks when she is not expecting it. Why do you need to wait for a certain day to do something to show your love your other half?

And to prove this works i have been married 11 years and been with my wife for 15 years and i am only 34 years old.
    Exactly what I am doing... I been with the gf for 6 years and getting married in 5 months. I dont celebrate Valentines Day because Clinton Cards tells me to!

i have no plan for this special day. but a little plan is that i go out side with my friend and enjoy the day. because valentine is not specific for with girls. you can enjoy it with your friends and with your family members.